The Fifth and Sixth Videos

Dylan awoke from his nightmare and walked down to the cellar. The six children were already down there and Milo turned around. "You're gonna like this one." He said, once Dylan was down the stairs.

"Its my favorite." Milo added. "No, I don't want it. Not tonight." Dylan said.

He turned around and they were behind him, with Milo holding the film. "It has to be tonight." Milo argued. "If we don't do this tonight, then..." He couldn't finish.

"Then what?" Dylan asked. "He'll get real mad at us." Emma answered.

"You don't wanna make him mad." Ted added. "Please, Dylan. This one's mine. I made it." Milo said.

Dylan looked at the film, then they started it and eerie music played. They watched as Milo's family, who were nailed to the ground, had rats dig through and out of their abdomens. Once it was finished, Catherine walked over. "This is the last one." She said and Dylan shook his head.

"No. No more." He said. "Just one more." Milo said, as he and the others stood up.

"No." Dylan said. "Yes!" The others said, with veins appearing.

"Please, Dylan, one more and we won't bother you." Rosary begged. "No! You're not tricking me again!" He shouted and smacked her, as she got closer, causing her head to turn to the side.

The other 4 children gasped, while Milo growled. Emma and Catherine rushed over to see if she was okay. As she turned back to face him, she had tears in her eyes as she held her cheek. The other two girls helped her up.

"R-Rosary, I'm sorry, I didn't-" he was cut off by her running into the shadows and disappearing. "Rosary!" Milo called to her. "Come back!" The others called out, but she didn't.

Dylan looked at the anger that was in Milo's eyes and ran. Once he was upstairs, Milo appeared threw the opening. "Get downstairs, Dylan." Milo said.

Ted and Catherine appeared in the stairs, then Peter and Emma appeared in the opening to the living room. When Dylan turned to the door, he saw Rosary there. He pushed her out of the way and ran outside. She fell to the ground, but Catherine and Emma helped her up.

"You okay?" Ted asked. "I'm fine, let's go." Then they disappeared. When Dylan was in the church, Bughuul started walking towards him, causing the boy to hide.

The six children were in the corner of the room. "Last chance to watch the last movie, Dylan." Milo said, making said boy stop. Dylan shook his head. "No, Milo. I won't watch anymore movies. I don't want to be like you." He said.

"That's fine. They weren't really meant for you anyway." Rosary suddenly said. She was still angry at Dylan, so she was also glaring.

"What?" Dylan asked confused. "You did what we needed you to do." Milo said, then they all disappeared.

When Dylan returned home, he heard the projector along with eerie music. He walked into the cellar to see the children and his brother, Zach, watching the last movie. "Zach. Zach." He called out, but was ignored.

"Zach. Zach!" He started to shake his brother. "Zach! Zach!"

His brother, then smacked him. "Go to bed, Dylan." Zach ordered. "Tell anyone and we kill you and your whole family and watch the film over and over and over." Milo warned, once he was in front of the Dylan in a crouch.

Dylan ran upstairs and he could still hear the noises from downstairs. The next day, the twins and their mother had to move in with their father. Dylan tried to make sure they didn't, but he was ignored. The Deputy tried to get them safe, but he wasn't able to and was beat up by Clint, the father.