Zach's Movie and the End

Zach opened the chest and took out the camera. He hid in the fields, with the others, watching his father teach Dylan how to play golf. "Sure they're gonna like this one." Milo said, making Zach smirk, then they were shocked to see Rosary walk over. Once Dylan saw her, he got scared.

"You shouldn't have been like them." Was all she said, before she disappeared, while making sure he didn't see the others. Zach started recording and put the camera on a stand, as he walked over. Dylan knew what was happening and grabbed his mother's phone to ask the deputy for help.

Time skip

Zach moved the truck into the field and put the blade down, before he walked towards his family that was tied up. "I'm gonna make the best one yet." He said and his family got scared. They continued to shout his name. He picked up the camera and started filming again.

He opened the lighter and made it land in the gasoline, as he killed his father first. He joined them in the screaming and the deputy arrived at the house. Zach opened a lighter, about to kill his brother, but the deputy's van hit him and he helped get his brother and mother down. Zach looked at Milo, who pointed at the camera.

"You better finish this, Zach." Rosary said from beside Milo. His mother called out to him, but once he held up the blade, they started running with him chasing them. He managed to cut the deputy's hand and the trio ran to the house. Zach tried to open the door, as they treated the deputy's wound.

He got in by breaking a window. He followed the trail of blood left by the deputy. But once it stopped, he looked up to see four of the children. "They're here somewhere, Zach." Milo said as he appeared.

"Its time to find them and finish you movie." He added. As Zach started walking away, they heard humming. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." Rosary's voice was heard as she appeared beside Milo.

The children spread out to help him look. Emma appeared behind the deputy. When she walked back downstairs she showed them where, then all the children followed her upstairs. She led them to the bathroom, before opening the curtain to reveal they weren't there. Milo and Rosary appeared in Clint's office, where they saw the deputy move.

"In here!" Milo called and the others walked in and helped Zach. The children started throwing things around, destroying the office, then Peter knocked out the deputy. The children blocked all the exits and started destroying the living room. Before Zach could kill them, the deputy destroyed the camera.

"Its over, Zach. You're not making him a film." The deputy said, then Zach ran upstairs and opened the chest. However, there wasn't another camera. Once he closed the chest, five of the children were there.

"He's gonna be mad." Ted said. "He's gonna be so mad." Emma said. "Its over." Milo said, then they stood up.

"We can never come back!" He added, walking towards Zach. "No! I'm not finished!" Zach argued.

"Its too late." Rosary said, making them all turn to her, as she walked over. "You had to kill them all." She added. Suddenly the others backed up, but Rosary stayed where she was.

Buhguul put a hand on Zach's shoulder and killed him. The house started to burn after they saw Zach was killed.

Time skip

The deputy stopped to grab some things when the radio turned on repeating, 'Its the kids. He gets the kids.' Then 'Deputy' was heard, before Buhguul appeared in front of him.