The Good Days.

authors note; sensitive topics, but i will not kill daniel. this is an au, where he admits his issues to you over a course of time. thank you! much love, riley💕-

" help me polarize, help me polarize, help me out "

    Today was the day! The day I faced my fear and boarded a plane for three and a half hours, literally so proud of myself huh? of course! those things are death machines!

   My phone buzzed, shocking me a bit.
I grabbed the phone out of my back pocket, unlocking it to answer the text, from 'moo' which was Mark,

  "you off the plane yet??"
  "yep, now come pick me up, you rat."
  "feisty, are we? hope you don't mind, daniels tagging along."
" you know i like your friends, I don't have care in the world."
" good, i think youll love him 👍🏻 "
(COUGHS YES YOU WILL^)
I slid my phone back into my pocket, making my way to a table outside, after a few minutes my phone began to ring, I picked it up and held it to my ear.
  "hello earthling." mark said in a deeper tone that usual.
  "hi mark," I chuckled out, shaking my head, "you here yet?" I asked looking around.
  "yes, we just parked, stay where you are, but one thing, where are you?" he added on quietly.
  "outside the starbucks, just sitting, waiting, in the heat." you said impatiently.
   "ahaha, a white girl outside starbucks! hilarious!" mark laughed, ridiculously.
"see you when you find me, dickhead." I added before hanging up.

    After a few minutes had passed, Mark found me, and held out his arms for a hug. You stood from your chair and fell into the hug, I had kinda forgotten how small I was beside him.
  after about a minute passed of Mark squeezing me until you almost passed out, a boy who looked about my age, chimed in.

" Uhm, Mark. I think you're about to kill your girlfriend. " He added quietly. My ears perked up, girlfriend? yuck! he told this guy im his girlfriend!?
" No, no. I am definitely NOT Marks girlfriend. Never in a million billion years. " I added pulling out of the hug.
This put a small smile on the blue eyed boys face, Mark looked over at the boy, nudging him and clearing his throat.

" Hey shy-guy, introduce yourself. y/n doesnt bite. " Mark smirked, shaking his head in a disappointed manor.
"Oh, sorry. Hi, I'm Daniel. You must be the so called Mini-Mark? " Daniel smiled, holding his hand out

'Mini-Mark?' What the hell, Mark. Thats besides the point, I like this dude. He's not dressed to impress, he kept it simple, even with meeting a new person. Black jeans, a black shirt, a blue jacket, and some black and white high top Vans. We shared sorta the same style. (rip you if you don't btw)

  "Yeah, I guess that's me..? My real names y/n, It's nice to meet a friend of Marks that has style senses." I smiled back, shaking his hand.

Mark glared at me, "What are you saying about Seans style, eh?"

"I'm saying it isn't my style, Markimoo. I didn't mean to offend your boyfriend." I shot back, a small smirk forming on my face.

"Oooh, Catfight! My moneys on y/n!" Daniel joked, rubbing his hands together.

Mark looked over at him, placing his hand on his hip and the other in the air, one finger being waved around, "I'll have you know, I've been beat up by her before. That's why I picked up those weights." He replied, in a really sassy tone.

"I'll beat you up later, can we head back to your apartment now?" I added in, getting pretty tired of the heat.
The boys nodded, and the three of us began to walk towards the car. Mark got into the drivers seat, and popped the trunk. I lifted up a few suitcases and put them in with the help of Daniel.
   This Daniel guy seems really sweet, I hope it stays that way.

After Daniel and I had loaded the car, Daniel opened the back door for both of us, I smiled and nodded my head, climbing inside. The boy climbed into the back along with me, shutting the door.

"Aw, Already winning her heart are we there, Mr.Gentleman?" Mark joked, pulling out of the airport parking lot.

Daniel shook his head, "Oh I apologize Mark, being a nice guy and winning your crushes heart? Seems legit," He shot back, looking up to the mirror at Marks glasses.

Wait what—? Marks 'crush?' Yuck! Maybe they're just joking. I sure hope so. Either way, this is gonna be fun!

(this isnt the best, but I wanted to start it today! I hope you enjoyed it! Stay strong, I love you!
sincerely, hoshi💕)