X & Y || FINAL CHAPTER & WHY IM ENDING LIS.

Days passed, weeks passed, and Months passed; until finally it was a year later and a ball formed in my throat as we stood at the head of his grave. Mark throwing a flower down, the others waited in the car, not being able to bare it. Tears slipped from my eyes, and Mark moved his hand in a circular motion against my back, it was cold, even colder now that we stood where we did.
  "We should go." Mark spoke up, pulling me in with a hug, "It's not going to help to stand here, Y/N"

   I wiped my tears with my thumb, "You can go back. I have a few things to do." With that, Mark nodded and headed off.
   Once I heard the car door close again, I knelt down, fiddling with the prick-free white rose in my hand.
   "We miss you, buddy.. I wonder what we could've done, together. Or what I could've done. There's nothing left for us in California anymore-" My glossed over eyes drifted to the framed pictures of our now deceased best friend when he was still here, "I love you, I'm sorry. I'll come back every holiday, maybe not the exact dates but I will. For you. On your birthday, anytime I can. I'll never forget you, because the time we spent together we had so many memories. So many things that helped us. It was just one big awesome misadventure, and for that I am forever grateful. Thank you, I love you. Goodnight."
    I stood up, rain beginning to fall, and walked to the car. I slid into the back.
             i dive in at the deep end.
                    you  become my best friend
    I felt a hand lace their fingers with mine as Matt backed the car up, and Mark looked out the now rain covered window at the trees.
  I wanna love you
                   But I don't know if I can.
       "Hey, babe. He's happy now." the hand squeezed mine, and I looked over at the half blonde, with black frame glasses.
         "I know Daniel. I miss him." I spoke up, tears escaping my eyes. He quickly wiped them away, and we looked at Ryans grave one last time.
                            "Goodnight, Magee.
                       We love you so very much."
With that we pulled away, and it was the last time I saw Ryans smile the same, the last goodbye.
       Years have passed, Daniel and I are now engaged, living happier than years ago. We walked back up the hill, hands intertwined and looked at Ryans grave.
RYAN ELIAS MAGEE.
          SON. BEST FRIEND. BROTHER.
     "So that's uncle Ry-Ry?" Ryan spoke up, shaking Daniels other hand which was holding Ryans tightly.
  "Sure is, buddy. He would've loved to meet you." Daniel smiled down at Ryan, picking him up.

"He looks fluffy, was he fluffy mommy?" Ryan asked, that little five year old voice that made us feel warm inside.
       I chuckled slightly, and nodded;
"Uncle Ry-Rys hugs were the best, baby."
"I wish I could hug him. But it's okay mommy, and daddy. He's an angel now, and he takes care of us."
"Thats right, baby boy. That's exactly right."
Daniel smiled, and with that; we sat up there with Ryan who asked so many questions about his uncle it was hilarious. We smiled, and laughed, and cried that day. After that, we drove to our new apartment, only an hour or so away.

     "I love you, Y/N"
     "I love you too, Daniel."
      "I fall in love with you a little more every
        September, you know?"
        "Love in September, I like it."

/// AUTHORS NOTE //
for the people who followed me  a fanpage—;
im updating the final chapter of love in september. the support was crazy, but i never upload. it breaks my heart to do it, to write about how good daniel would have it if he survived the events of September 16,2015.
I am so sorry if anyone is upset over this, mainly to Fazbeargram and Fullmetalshortie who have been my best friends and inspiration during this.
im deeply sorry, and will keep it up for reminiscence.
Thank you for the love.
- hoshi/emptymortal