Everything Is Blue.

Mark, Daniel, and I had finally arrived at Ryans apartment, after Mark changed his mind because how 'unpresentable' his apartment was. I had heard of Daniel and Ryan, but I never really looked into their work, I planned on it, but I hadn't before, it felt odd, maybe because you're at their apartment, idiot.

   It didn't take long for Ryan to get used to me, by about thirty minutes passing, he had already discovered my whole life story and chased me around the apartment.

  I noticed Mark was eyeing Daniel quite a bit,  is this over the car argument? He looks like he might stab him, jesus. That's beside the point though, just ignore it. Have fun! Live a bit, gosh!

   I looked over to see a quiet, shut off, Daniel in the corner. I had only known him for about two hours, but he wasn't this quiet before. I scooted over towards him,

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked, hearing the concern in your own voice.
I caught the blue eyed boys attention, he looked around to face me,
"I'm fine, why?" the boy asked slightly smiling as he gazed into my eyes.

oh my god. i never noticed how blue his eyes were.

"y/n?" Daniel added, waving his hand around a bit in your face.

"you have pretty eyes" I blurted out, catching mark and ryans attention too.

the room filled with 'oohs' from ryan and mark, I felt your face heat up, tried to say something, but my mouth wouldn't allow a sound, I sat looking at the boy, your mouth slightly open.

I turned your head to see Mark raising his eyebrows and smirking, Ryan was laughing, and Daniel was smiling?
I stood from the couch and ran into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind you. I turned on the water and splashed some onto my face.

Marks POV;
Daniel turned to us with the 'I'll kill you' look across his face, I cleared my throat and sat back. Ryan was still laughing, but not at y/n complimenting Daniels eyes, over the way Daniel was pouting over my friendship with y/n, id cracked some jokes over it to him in  the time being. Daniel shot off after y/n, I smacked Ryan across the chest, going after Daniel and Y/N.

y/n pov;
I heard a knock on the door, not heavy like how mark would knock; soft, and gentle.
i dried my face off on my hoodie sleeves, staying as quiet as possible.

"y/n, are you okay?" I heard a familiar gentle voice call out. daniel. I slowly put my hand on the lock, unlocking the door. I heard Marks voice quietly,

"Daniel, if you hurt her; i will end you. "
I rolled your eyes and stood back, as the door opened slowly. Inside stepped a concerned Daniel,

"Hey, are you holding up? You just rushed out.." He added putting a hand on my shoulder.
I nodded, "When I get nervous, I say the things I'm thinking. I guess that was the first thing on my mind. I'm sor-"

Daniel cut me off, pulling me into a soft hug, "You're fine, and thank you, by the way." he smiled, patting my back.