Home Now

Leaves erupted from a gust of wind as he ran along the black asphalt road. Before he arrived at his house, Barry stumbled along the road almost falling on his face. It was as if the energy had suddenly been drained from him. Getting back up on his feet Barry proceed to his house. It looked the same only thing that was different but still noticeable was the change of color.

Something he didn't mind. It was good that even small things like that had changed. It meant that the past he remembered was no more.  Once he got to the door he tried the key he still had in his pocket. It didn't fit which meant the locks were changed.

He could call his parents, but that would run the risk of them seeing him in The Flash costume which was not a good idea for anyone. What he should do now was to vibrate through the door. Barry calmed his self and focus all his energy on moving forward. But when he peek to see if he had made any progress he realized that he didn't even move a muscle.

Barry took off his mask and ran his fingers through the hair unable to thing about what to do next. In a split second he had the dumbest but quite logic idea, to try the knob and hope the door wasn't locked.

He tried it and in no time he was inside the house going up the stairs, each step he  took he could hear the  floor boards creek. Once he was inside his room Barry changed from his costume to anything else he could find and laid in bed ready for what was to come tomorrow.

*********************************

The sunlight crept along the window and into the room Illuminating it presence among the furniture.  Barry awoke from a deep slumber quite happy with the ambiance of his surrounding. He looked around the room and saw what would have been every fourteen year old nerds dream.

On one wall there was a picture of his idol/enemy and earth 2 doctor wells. He wonder what which one of them was in this timeline now. Among the other things in his room was Scientific posters that were about atoms and matter, and blown up pictures of hot babes around his computer desk. This was definitely the man cave he wanted in his teen years.

Barry laid in bed, too lazy to move or do anything at the moment. He yawn and stressed rolling around on his bed. That's when he felt a body under his sheet. He jumped up in fright and fell of the bed. Quickly searching for something to defend himself with. He took up a baseball bat and started poking at the sheet.

A red haired woman emerged from the sheets quite confused as to what is going on.

"What are you doing honey ?" She said

"Honey...? That's me right ? " He asked.

"Are you okay and what's with the bat"

"Oh this old thing, i...was using it as a cane"

"A cane ?"

"Yea look like it works perfectly well see ." Barry gestured to her.

"Okay,what time is it ? "She glanced at the clock without out waiting for an answer.

"Oh shit , I'm late for work. You were suppose to wake me Allen " She said jumping out of bed with the sheet wrapped around her.

She rushed into the bathroom and came out a minute later "Can't shower now, your dad probably used up all the hot water"

She approach him and gentle planted a kiss on his lips. "I'll rush back to my place and shower there, I'll see you later Mister."

And just like that she was gone without no explanation as to who she was, she disappear. But it seemed that she was his girlfriend right now or maybe a booty call. He looked around his room more closely to see any evidence of this relationship.