Flash-View

Well that's it. That is how i imagine the first episode of season 3 of The Flash would go down. Give or take my inclusion of Power girl in the story.

We all know Melissa Benoist is pretty busy with her own show and i think they have bigger plans for the crossover. From what I've heard the crossover will be starting with Supergirl <> The Flash <> Arrow and finish with legends of Tomorrow.

Aside from that I'm sure all of you have seen the Comic-Con trailer for season 3 of the flash which is completely different from what i did and can i tell you how disappointed i am.

Here is the review of my changes to the timeline.

*Barry has a girlfriend in this new world (Beverly is from the comic book- Look it up ! )

*Lives with his parents

*His mother adore Beverly

*Barry father  hates Joe West.

*Barry is a bartender working at a night club. (My How the times have changed....)

*EDDIE IS ALIVE !!!!

*Their best friends

*Destiny still has a role in #Floris (Flash & Iris) #Barris (Barry &Iris)
Don't be mad...Naming couples isn't my thing.

Like i was saying Barry and Iris cant keep themselves from each other or off each other. )

*Iris is engaged to Eddie (Stuff Complicated )

* CAPTAIN COLD IS ALIVE AND KICKING AS CENTRAL'S CITY NEWEST MAYOR. WITH A TOUCH VILLAINY STILL IN HIS BONES.

He's out for Caitlin Powers...

On that note

Ronnie is alive !!!!

Ronnie and Caitlin are married and there is a bun in the oven. (Popsicle in the Fridge....)

Cisco's Central City's Biggest hero.

That's the list of top things in my timeline. These plot point were not fully fleshed out because the 7 chapters were a building block for the rest of the season.

However No one followed my ideas so in season 3 of The flash things are really different to some extent.

*Wally is Central's City Biggest Hero

*Cisco is the new Doctor Wells. BTW where is doctor Wells. Not The Real one though...

Iris and Barry are falling in love again. #Destined

Last but not least there is the introduction of Doctor Alchemy. There is rumors going around that Tom Felton A.K.A Draco Malfoy is playing that Villain. I did my research so maybe the rumor is actually true. We'll just have to wait and see.

So that's it guys. My take on the pilot of season 3 of the Flash. Lets have a Discussion in this chapter on your theories for the The Flash.

Say Anything....