Chapter 37

Sanji was the first one to react. It was obvious that he is freaking mad. "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU SAY YOU SHITTY-ANNOUNCER!!!!"

The announcer just gave them a smug expression, never bothering to repeat what he just said since he knew he had heard it clearly.
"I knew you heard me clearly. Do I have to repeat it just for you?"

Zoro crossed his arms under his chest. He got that serious expression on his face but it was clear that he was completely annoyed by the whole situation. They did their best in this contest and now all their efforts would be useless. "We broke a game rule? Which one?"

Meanwhile, you saw this coming. You knew that the announcer wouldn't let them win since the announcer knew that luffy and the others were your nakama, and they've come here to save you.

With a little struggling to the chair, you started to get yourself free from the ropes that binded you to the chair. Freeing yourself from this chair won't be much of a problem to you since you figured that out a while ago.

The announcer decided to answer zoro's question, keeping that huge smirk on his face. "Which one? Well if you three didn't sang together at the end then you could have been the winner! That's against the rules."

Sanji spat at him "If we didn't sang together!? Don't give me that crap! There are a lot of contestants here that performed in groups and sang together before us! Yet when it became our turn, you will step right up and tell us we're disqualified!? Do you want me to fry you up you shit!!!"

The announcer continued, ignoring sanji's yells and cusses "Rules are rules! And there's nothing that you can do to change that."

Sanji yelled "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Zoro tapped sanji's shoulder, calling his attention. The cook on his turned his head to back slightly as an answer. "It looks like things are going to get ugly soon. The audiences here didn't like us anymore. They've been yelling at us ever since that stupid guy stepped on the stage." Zoro said while staring at the mocking audience.

Luffy suddenly walk pass right the two of them and anger was written all over his face. "And also, since when did we need to follow the rules just to save her?! We've been planning to wreck down this stage right from the start! I don't care about the contest!!! We only came here to rescue her!!" Luffy said angrily, hissing at the announcer.

Meanwhile, the audience was not very happy about the situation. They started booing at the trio as they threw things at them. "WHAT DID YOU SAY STRAW HAT!!!"

"YOU'RE BEING UNFAIR!!!"

"THE ANNOUNCER WAS RIGHT!!!"

"PIRATES REALLY SUCKS!!!!"

"DON'T KEEP THAT CUTE LADY TO YOURSELVES!!"'

"GET OUT THE HELL OF THIS ISLAND YOU DAMN PIRATES!!!"

Getting annoyed from all the noises, luffy yelled back at them making himself more angrier than before "SHUT IT!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!"

The crowd suddenly stopped yelling completely. It was a total silence where only cricket noises can be heard.

Luffy said to himself "Geez...These guys are rooting for us a while ago and now they're against us! What's up with them?"

The announcer heard what luffy had just said. They were surprised when the announcer laughed so wickedly like he was planning this a long time ago.

Zoro narrowed his eyes at the said announcer. "What's so funny?" He said, trying to keep himself from slicing down the person in front of him any second now.