Chapter 20

*Lucy's POV*

      "Where the hell is everyone?" I asked the room that consisted of Nate, hungover and asleep beside me, Megan, Megs, Rosie and myself.

      "The boys are asleep" Megs replied, scrolling through something on her phone.

      "Brenda's just dropped off the face of the Earth" Rosie laughed.

      "Now Rosie, you're one to talk, where were you all night last night?" I smirked across the room and her cheeks began to heat up, "Exactly, Brenda probably just went a walk she won't be that far away"

      "How's Nate?" Megan laughed now as I rolled my eyes at her question, "A hungover idiot who's gonna be a shit to deal with today"

      "You deal with it because you love him"

      Before anyone could say anything else we all heard the front door open, followed by giggling and Brenda's voice, "Stop idiot you'll wake everyone"

      The group of us, except Nate as he was still asleep, moved to the door and glanced around it. We knew it was Brenda obviously from hearing her, what we wanted to know was who she was with.

      "Is that Blake?" Megs whispered, hope evident in her voice as we watched the two.

      Blake had Brenda pressed against the wall, her laughing quietly and trying feebly to push him off as he kissed along her neck. Next thing Rosie walked out past us, "Woah guys what's happening here?" She smirked, the rest of us following behind her to indicate we'd been watching also.

      "It's not like that, she's ticklish on her neck-"

      "Yeah yeah Blake we don't need details of what you and Brenda get up to" Megs teased before leaning to Rosie and 'whispering' "It looked like a repeat of Venice was happening"

      Brenda groaned, "Oh my god not this again, BLAKE AND I ARE NOT LIKE THAT"

      "Blake and I? It's been a while since you two were collective, what happened last night?" Megan asked.

      Blake finally realised he should let go of Brenda, her moving to stand beside him before he slid his arm around her waist again, "We were gonna tell yous I swear, just not this soon"

      "Blenda my children!" I grinned at the pair and everyone laughed.

      "Nothing stays secret long in this group Brenda" Rosie claimed.

      "Austin and Megan have kept their little fling quiet for months now" Blake casually remarked, watching Megan's eyes grow wide, "How did you know?"

      "MEGAN?" Us girls all turned to her at once.

      "Lucyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I heard Nate calling from the living room.

      "Crap now he's awake" I whined quiet enough he wouldn't hear.

      "My head hurts come cuddle with meeeeeeee"

      "Be right there," I called back, "Megan, we're talking about this later" I pointed at her before moving back towards my boyfriend who was now sprawled across the whole sofa.

      "I'm never drinking again" He laughed as I lay beside him and he wrapped his arms around me, before he groaned, realising that laughter made the headache worse.

      "Aw Parker who's gonna be my drinking buddy though if you do that?" Brenda whined as everyone moved into the room now.

      "Nate giving up alcohol is as likely to happen as you moving back to Castlebay" Megs stated and flopped onto the sofa beside Brenda, Blake and Megan, Rosie having moved to the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

      "Well..." Brenda started, nerves covering her face.

      "Well what?" Blake turned to her.

      "I kind of do have to move back to Castlebay"

      "What?" All of us chorused,.

      "Explain yourself, why? How long have you known? Did you keep this to yourself?" Megs rushed into a stream of questions before Brenda stood and walked out of the room.

     "Well obviously that upset her" Nate stated.

     "Well done Nate, gold star for your observation skills" I sarcastically looked up at him.