8 (2)

"Yep," I said while walking towards Camila. When I finally came close enough to her, I realised she had one of the most cutest sleeping face I have ever seen. I started shaking Camila lightly to wake her up. "Camila," I tried trying to wake her up."Camila. CAMILA!" Finally, her eyes started to crack open and when she saw me, her mouth twisted into a small smile.

"Am I dreaming or is it really you?" She asked in really less volume.

I giggled a little, "You are not dreaming, you dork. Come on, lets get you out of here."

To be Continued...

Camila POV

I couldn't believe my eyes right now! Lauren was in front of me. I was still kind of drunk and my balance was not the best, at the moment. I tried to get up, but ended up falling back on the chair. Lauren giggled once more. It was the cutest voice I ever heard in my life.  The past month while we were texting to each other, I might have formed a small crush on her. Now, I was meeting her half drunk in a bar. Hold on... How did she know I was in this bar?

"Need any help there?" she asked me with a little smirk on her lips.

"No, I think I'm fine," said while getting up. I stumbled for a second until I felt a pair of hands supporting me from the sides of my shoulder. "Thanks buddy." "No problem buddy," she mocked me back with a small smile on her face.

"How did you know I was here?" I questioned her and looked at the my watch on my wrist. It was 5 fucking am.

"I called her," a voice said, causing me turn my head, to see who it came from. It was a man who kind of looked like my uncle. "I didn't want to throw you out of the bar at this time of the night.

"I called her," a voice said causing me turn my head , to see who it came from. It was a man who kind of looked like my uncle. "I didnt want to throw you out of the bar at this time of the night. Now I don't want to sound rude but, can you get out of the bar?"

Before İ could answer, Lauren started to drag me out of the bar while saying to the man, "Yeah, thank you for everything. We will go now".

When we finally got out of the bar, Lauren let go of my hand and it made me frown from the loss of contact. She turned around and looked at me with and angry expression and hit me on my arm. "Ow, what the hell was that for?' said while rubbing my arm.

"That was for scaring me like that in the middle of the night. And how the fuck did you enter a bar you are not 21!" her voice started to get louder and I did the first thing to come to my mind.I kissed her.

NAH BITCH JUST KIDDING. If I only had that confidence in me and even if I did, I JUST FUCKING MET HER. But... I did something more friendly rather than that.

I hugged her and that apparently shut her up.

"Thank you," I said while hugging her tightly. When I stopped hugging her and took my arms around her, I thought I had seen her pout, but probably my imagination playing tricks on me since I am still kind of drunk.

"You're welcome," she said while giving me a small smile. "And, Nice to meet you officially Camz."

When she said the nickname she gave me, I smiled widely and said back to her "Nice to officially meet you to Lolo"

---------------------------------

A/N

HALLLOOOOO EVERYONE

I AM BACK AND I AM ALIVE AND HERE IS UR UPDATE

I WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I LOVE U MY CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES WHO READS THIS SHITTY CHAPTERS I WRITE

OOHH AND I HAVE A SURPRISE. I AM CONVERTING THIS BOOK CALLED THE SELECTION INTO CAMREN AND IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT READ IT BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO BE A PRETTY FUCKING DOPE CAMREN FANFIC WHICH I DIDN'T WRITE AND ONLY CHANGED THE NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS AND MADE IT MAKE SENSE TO CAMREN.