Eveything Makes Sense

FUCK YOU MANAGEMENT!

Guys I am 100% sure that management basically made Camila leave Fifth Harmony because if you really think about it you will fucking see it. I know that they had something to do with this shit and I have a theory for it.

Camila since the 7/27 tour was sad and started being distant with the other girls and maybe this was because the management already told her that she would leave Fifth Harmony by the end of the year. The management probably told Camila to act distant with the other girls and act like she was not as close with them as she was before  just so the harmonizers will be expecting her to leave fifth harmony and that we will be seeing it happening which exactly what happened in this fucking case. We all saw it coming and don't you think it was strange how Camila was so friendly and kind with each member of the group and slowly she started becoming like a stranger to the group in front of the cameras and shit. We were all sad about it and shocked because think of about it, Camila is not that kind of a person to do this shit, she would never ever fucking pull this shit. When I learned what Lauren said today talking to ally which was "making decisions on a regular bases to fuck us over, to make us literal slaves Ally. We are doing fucking labour and we see nothing." Some people think that this is old but if it is not. That means that they fucking forced Camila to leave the fucking group and we all knew something would definitely go wrong when Lauren said that you should read the contract carefully before going in the industry. It all makes fucking sense now. Camila was not even aware of the fucking msg that the girls would post on Instagram which I am 100% sure that the management wrote because these 4 girls won't write pettiest msg I have ever seen in my fucking life about one of their best friends leaving. They would go more emotional with it.

Maybe I am not making any sense right now but sorry guys. I'm just trying to make sense out of this thing and I guess I just don't want to it to be true i guess