chapter 1-start in a new world

I was excited that I was going to a human school. I was going to have a great experience . I just know some-thing was planed for me go.

          I was just barely waking up for an awesome dream. I am not going into detail cause dreams are  like a wish. If you wanted a dream to come true just keep it inside.

      well just barely waking up I rise up and head strait to my closet. I've been in an all girls privet school for 6 years  so now I need to just find the right clothes.

    skinny jeans and that cute top said a voice . My bracelet was glowing. mother? Could it be her ?  Could it be that ghost talk to me?

Look I am talking to you with bracelet keep in mind that  .

   'mom but you died 15 years ago?'

yes i am still dead but my spirit is in this bracelet that's also a necklace . I have decided to pop out and speak to....tell you have fun on your first day.

   'thanks mother I'll be changing into my clothes good bye.' I went straight to my closet and  got my clothes on and then walked out of the room. Getting my earphones and walking out the room.

   As I walked out I saw Kitten , Father and Antie Lilith all waiting for me at the door. To be honest i think my father forgot his promise he told me that he'd never hook up with Auntie Lilith. Be cause he is letting her flirt with him.

     " Kitten ready to go to human school?" I asked her be cause she is going with me she might be a wear-cat but she is my sister.

   " Yes  I can hardly wait for school. Boys, fish stick Thursdays , milk in the morning  and afternoon!" She sounded supper excited.

  " Girls well  , I unfortunately will not will be able to take you to school so Lilith will be takeing you since she works at the school." Said father.

     " Okay will be going to the car now . "

     We all headed to the car , waitting to arive at school.

*********************************************************************************

                        About 35 minutes later.....

  I couldnt believe it I was in a human school. No I am in a human schoo, and its public. So its mixed bith boys and girls.  I couldnt honestly wait , I dashed in line to pick up my scedual. Kitten went to go get her self some water, so I was left alone in line .

 " Whats a beautiful thing like you wiatting in a line alone with no one to protect you ?" Said a voice.

I truned around and saw a  boy. He was tall and had jet black hair , and purple eye. It might  be contacts that he is wearimg .

" I am sorry sir but my bestfriend is comeing in a bit . " i said with a smile .

The boy looked familair . Like if i have seen him before. Like i knew him  from long ago.

" You don't rember me Bunny do you?"  I tought for a momant . wait Bunny thats my nickname only or me and TOMMY!

" Tommy?" He took off his contacts and rolled up his jacket sleave. He still had the tattoo that we had gotten about 4 years ago . I havent seen him since his mother found out that we dated. His mother didnot like me . Because I tattooed her son. "Tommy but I thought you were dead well that what was Lilith told me ."

   "  Bunny . Lilith is a Bitch she is the one who sent someone to kill your mother, "  he grabed my arms," Don't believe everythimg she says. " 

" LIlith killed my mother but how? I  mean they  are sisters ,  they both  were family. " I was confused .

     " Let me tell you the story ."  He looked around ,"I'll tell you once you get your sceadual ."  

     Kitten finely arived and we were next in line. " Hello Thomas." said Kitten  said in a  mad voice . 

           " Hello kitten."  They both looked at each other like if the were rivals. Like if they never even liked each other.

                             " May the next person in line please come, " said the lady in front of us.  " Names ?" 

" Snow Berry." i said and she give me my schedule ." Kitten James," said  Kitty.

 We all walked to the courtyard and sat down at the tables. Suddenly a boy with brown hair and brown eyes and 6 pricing  arrived . He was tall  like 6 foot tall. He Looked like a normal guy .  He didn't Look like a poser . He just  was ok.  He smiled and waved and  then said ,"  Hello Lady's."  He looked and Tommy, " And person."

    " Hey Thing ,"  Tommy said.

 " Its  TIM not THING! ,"  and then he turned to  me , " what are you to lady's doing hanging around a guy like Tom?"

" I am the protector of the white hairs one . " Said Tommy.

      "Tommy you don't know anything about protection." Just by the thought of it I chuckled a little.

      " Oh my we got a Prevert here."Said Timmy.

" Enough Timmy okay I have to protect her . Even if I didn't I'd still protect her."

******~~~~~~~~~*************:~~~~~

We were walking way to fast he was dragging me to a hallway that no one goes trough. He stopped in the the middle of the hallway .

        He got on his knee and then grabbed my hand,"I still Love you Snow,"  he paused then said," I missed you ."

      He got up and the grabbed my face. He put his lips on mine ,and suddenly we broke into a kiss . No more than a kiss more like a make out.

         All I could feel is I was some place else . I felt as the world stoped and I just felt that moment. I am still in love and felt the moment .

   " I love you too," I said .

    " I wish I could of stayed ."

  " Me too I missed you , but -" He moved away from me as he herd someone coming.

   I saw a female she had dark jet black hair with red tips .As she came closer she kept saying Tommy?

"TOM!" She came and said ," Tom there you are I was looking for you hun."  hun ?

   "Hun?" she looked at me and then said ," Tom is my boyfriend ."

"You Fucking Bastard!!" I slapped him and ran off to the courtyard.  I grabbed Kittys hand and ran off to first period crying .

"what happened?" Asked Kitty.

" I need to move on. He can be my protector not my lover."

The bell rang and I headed to first period trying not to cry .

'Tom is my boyfriend......boyfriend'

hoped you like the chapter