chapter 6- Dead meat .

*Leo's POV *

I was dragged to a room filled with wedding stuff . A priest was right there.

He did the things and said ,"Who ever objects this too being married speak now or for ever hold your piece..."

" I object!" Snow said standing up free from the two girls .

"I object also!" Kitten said .

" We all object. " Tom and the others swooped in. 

" We want our friend to be happy not traumatized  and besides  its illegal to marry a student ." Spoke the blue haired girl.

             " Well Iam a student as well."  She said.

" No your not . Rebecca we have known you forever and you are not a student , your a mom to 3 kids and I know its tough your husband died." Said the pink haired girl.

" I know."

" Then stop with this okay we know your in love with a student but that gives you no right to kidnap them ."

All the girls who we in on this had gotten up and just showed there badge. " Fairy police Rebecca you are under arrest for kidnaping and planning to take the soul of this human child . Don't deny we know that you had been planning this."

   " Fuck."  Rebecca was taken away by the girls .

 " Don't worry ." said the blue haired girl. 

           "  She will be locked up for a long time ."

                Once the girls took her , me and everyone else left to the door to make a run for it  . Of course the vampires went at fast speed . So me and kitten were still  running .

               " SNOW WAIT UP TOM YOU TOO TIM ALSO AGHH!!!!!" I shouted . 

  Now I wondered were Harris was .I haven't seen him  all day. Wired.

 *****

As soon as we got to the school everyone was being released .

Snow went to get her back pack . We were all in our clothes that they kept on us .  To be honest I forgot the true color of the dress.

    I just know it became colorful since we ran into a middle of graffiti work.

We may be only 15 But soon we will be getting older .

Snow walked to the front of the school to meet up with me . We were going to choose her costume for the Our Halloween adventure .  I wonder what she would choose.

"Ready to go?" She asked .

" Yup." I said strapping on my helmet . Snow had gotten a helmet since I have been giving her rides since I was told I  am her guard .

     I have been taking this job seriously.  Not because its my job but I am falling for Snow every day .She is just so beautiful inside and out . I can see why Tommy loves her so much .

     I can tell she is lost in love . She doesn't know who she loves loves .  All we know is she is searching and one day he will be the one for her . The one to meet her at the end of the isle . The one to see her in white . The one that takes her had and puts a ring on her finger.

    Snow is just searching .  I think I have found the one already . I am just not sure if she will ever feel the same.

    I get on the bike and then Snow hops on . She holds on tight to my waist . I can feel her fear yet she knows nothing bad would happen.