Chapter 5- Fairies?

They untied me but kept tape on my mouth. I was stuck in a dark room with one candle I couldn't find a switch.  I couldn't reach a switch I was to week. Thant and they only untied my legs.

      A girl turned on the switch. She looked like coach Rebecca. Same curly brown hair. Same light skin.

     "Officer Rebecca. The client is here struggling ." Said a pink haired girl.

     "Good job K .C.  now go back to class. "

The girl K. C.  She was the one who "warned " me. I can't believe that. She tried to warn me.

    "Hello little miss Whore" Was what I expected to hear. Instead I heard;

"Snow dear good sport,"she said the continued,"Why are you struggling. Aren't you powerful .I thought all vampires were. "

     She sounded so evil. I licked the tape on my mouth . I could easily get up and walk away. But the stupid bitch with pink hair was blocking my way.

"Struggling well let me help you." She said in an evil tone.

    "Girls I will be back at 2 o'clock sharp.  Make sure she doesn't leave." Ordered Rebecca.

      " Ma'am yes ma'am!" The two girls did there solute and then she left.

I am stuck here. Shit....

------------

(Leo's P.O.V)

"Guys have you seen snow?" I asked. I haven't seen her all day not since she disappeared . I thought she left because of some thing happing to her stomach.  Wait that can't be it. She doesn't get sick. Something was up and I got to know.

" Nope.  Not at all not since she left during P. E. " Said Kitten.

  "Strange. Guys did you see anything noticeable . 2 girl had followed her . that can be a hint. "

"Um...Guys there's a girl right be hind you."

I turned around. I saw a little skinny girl. with blue hair.

"I know were your friend is at. "

"Spill it Squirt."Kitten demanded to know.

"Come follow me. "

We all followed the girl. I am kinda worried this might be a trap.

------_--

The girl opened the door. I saw snow struggling . I felt like shit. I should of followed her .

I was my job as a garden to protect her . Right now I got to save her.

I got my pocket knife out and cut the rope on that tied her arms together. I am lucky I brought it . Kitten yanked off the tape on her mouth. Snoe hugged us both. Since it was only me and kitten there.

"Thank you guys you are the best!" She hugged us.

Suddenly the door shut,and the girl who lead us her looked at us sorrowfully.

"I am sorry guys but I have to do this." She took off her clothes  and under those gym clothes were wings and a dress.

Suddenly 4 girls came in and knocked me and kitten out.

-----

I woke up in a room a dark room. Snow was next to me and Kitten was on my other side. I looked at them wired the were in dresses white dresses.

I looked at my self I was in a tuxedo. What the fuck am I doing in a tux. 

"Hello Leonardo," A voice said.

I couldn't really see it was to dark to see.

The girl had gotten into the light. It was Rebecca!

"Hello husband to be. "

"What the fuck I am not your husband to be your to old. Your like in your late 20's. " She got mad when I called her old. 

"Shut up."

She was in a white dress and suddenly she dragged me . The four girls from earlier.  They dragged Snow and Kitten.

I didn't know what was going on. But I need answers now. Before I get crazy.