I'm not a Stalker, I Promise

A/N Thank you so much for over 100 reads! This is amazing!

Sorry this update is so late 😁 I had basketball camp all this week, and even though school's out, I have a ton of summer homework. It won't stop me from writing, though!

Parker Trent above, or to the side, or wherever your picture shows up :)

Enjoy!
<.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.>
*Kaitlyn MacDonald*
After the encounter with Drew, I go to Chem with Parker. We finally sit in our normal seats, halfway back next to the window.

"Is it nice to be able to see again, Lyn?" Parker asks, pulling out a notebook.

"Yes, definitely," I say.

Mr. Hall walks in just as the bell rings, and we turn our attention to the front of the room.

"Good morning, class. Today, we are going to start a unit on stoichiometry. The two most important parts of stoichiometry are having a balanced equation and knowing conversion factors. I know we briefly touched on balancing equations last week, but you should have done this last year. To start, please complete this worksheet on balancing equations and conversion factors. I'll touch base with you in 25 minutes." Mr. Hall passes out thin packets of paper, and we get to work.

After our time is up, we go over the worksheet. The lesson on stoichiometry takes the rest of class, and we're left with another packet for homework. I can probably finish it at lunch; the concepts aren't that hard.

The morning passes by quickly, and when the bell rings for lunch, I bolt out of US History. I'm hungry! Half a glass of smoothie was not enough for me this morning, it would seem.

I descend the stairs to the lower level and make my way to my locker. I open my locker and change my books, grabbing my lunch before slamming the metal door shut.

I walk up to the lunchroom and almost make it before I hear the static and crackle of the intercom.

"Will Kaitlyn MacDonald and Drew McCarthy please come to the office? Thank you." Green Lake's secretary, Mrs. Grint, sounds through the empty hallways, and I freeze. Why do I need to go to the office? Am I in trouble? What's going on? But most importantly, why is Drew coming?

<.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.>
*Drew McCarthy*
I'm in my spot behind the school, sitting on the ground with my head against the brick wall, staring up at the sky. My arms are crossed over my knees, and I sigh as I think about how much I need to be able to play basketball. It's honestly my life, and I don't know what I'd do without it.

My eyes close on their own and I sit there, thinking. Thinking about basketball, school, my family.... And Kaitlyn. She's the reason why I came out here. I usually don't come here unless I really need some time to just think.

After this morning, I really need time to think.

I've probably been out here for an hour when my phone buzzes in my pocket. I check the time before I check my phone; its 11:45. Lunch. I then pull my phone out, only to see a text from Ashton. He, along with Mack and Blake, are my friends, and we run Green Lake. His text is short.

"Grunt called your name. You have to go to the office." I send him a thumbs up, and push myself up off the ground, leaning against the wall for a few seconds to let the wave of dizziness pass. With purposeful strides, I make my way back into the school building.