Socializing

''Levi Ackermann?''

I raise my arm. The teacher nods, ticks the list and continous with checking the presence of the other students in my new class.

He is a tall, well build man with an undercut simular too mine and casualy combed back hair. Pretty serious expression but not strict, just very self confident.

While putting the papers on his desk he keeps his eyes on the students and smiles. For a teacher he is a pretty handsome guy. The teachers I knew in my past were all old and grumpy and arrogant and just fucking assholes! Fuck....sounds just like me...

''So...'' he stepped forward and placed his hands behind his back ''as you all have probably noticed, we have a new student among us! Levi.'' he raises his hand towards me and everyone starts staring as if I was the main attraction. I fucking hate it....

''Well, Levi, don't you want to say anything to your new classmates?''

''No, not really...''

From the look on Mr. Smith's face I could tell that he did not expect an answer like that. The whole classroom was quiet for about 10 seconds until the teacher finally said ''Oh...to bad. I bet everyone would like to know something about you.''

''I don't have anything interesting to tell them.'' I cross my arms infront of my chest and stare outside the window.

''Ok...if you say so...'' he sighed and started with his lesson.

And just like that nearly every lesson with a new teacher started. Everyone of them wanted me to tell them something interesting about me. They all wanted me to talk and say something daft like ''Yeah heyyy....I'm Levi and I'm 19 years old and I like art! I can't wait to get to know you all and become best friends with every.single.one.of.you!'' Yeah. Not gonna happen. Fucking annoying as hell! My hope to just come to the new school and spend my time there without being forced to do shit like that faded away after the fourth teacher asked me to find a word that describes me to every letter in my first name! Seriously?! I'm not fucking 5 years old and I don't think the others are interested in me doing such a silly thing, but I was so wrong. They all urged me to do it cause it would be ''fun''.

''Fine then.....'' I say after they began to encourage me by shouting my name over and over again.

This is so fucking stupid!

''L...uhm....'' What the fuck describes me that starts with the letter L?! Lovable?! NO! Lovely....? Urgh! Loyal? Maybe. Fuck I don't know...ah...lonely.....no I can't say that..it describes me perfectly actually but....I'll go with loyal.

''Loyal.'' I say in a serious tone.

I hear some girls going ''Naaawww'' in the back of the classroom. God knows why...

Ok, I managed that one well. Next one is E. Emotional....nah can't say that! Eerie....may be spot on but...uhm... ''Easy?'' the teacher nods happily.

Halfway through!

''V....sorry....I really can't think of anything that would describe me that starts with a V.'' The teacher nods understandingly.

One more then I'm basically done with this socializing bullshit for the rest of the year!

''Last one is I...uhm....'' ''Idiotic!'' someone shouts from the right side of the room. I see a guy grinning at me. He kinda reminds me of a horse with that stupid smile.

''Jean! That's so rude!'' some blonde boy ,with way to long hair, sitting next to him tells him off and pulls on his sleeve like a little kid that wants his mummy to buy something for him.

''What ever....I'll go with idiotic then.'' the students start laughing about Levis nimble-witted response and the guys grin dissapears cause of his failed attempt to insult the new boy.

Now they must be fucking satisfied! I can't be bothered to deal with something as stupid as this one more fucking time!