I'll make sure that you'll regret it

''Hey new guy!'' the horseface shouts behind me.

He comes towards me and grabs my shoulder from behind so I'd turn around.

''I'm talking to you!''

I look at him with an emotionless mien to make it clear that I don't give a fuck about what he's about to tell me.
He's not saying anything so I decide to turn back around and continue packing my bag. Obviously he wasn't quite happy about my reaction.

''Who do you think you are?''

I glance over my shoulder to give him a look that was supposed to tell him that I really couldn't be bothered to talk.

''I asked you: Who do you think you are?!'' This time his voice was way more pissed off than before. I know that if I keep on acting like this he'll hit the roof. Not like I care, but somehow I think that wouldn't be good for both of us. He is pretty hot headed and easily irritable so it's probably just a matter of time until he'll try to beat me up.

''Levi.''

I turn around.

''I am Levi. That's who I think I am, no, I'm pretty fucking sure that I am Levi.''

The boys face is just hilarious. He looks so stupid with that confused and surprised expression.

''Anything else you need to know, horseface?''

I was just about to take my bag as he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pinned me against the changing room wall.

His face came way to close to mine as he spits words in my face.

''What did you say?! Horseface?! You fucking midget! You'll pay for calling me like that!''

His grip tightened.

''Apologize!''

''Tch....''

He pushes me up a little and yet again I remember how fucking small I am. My feet are barely touching the floor.

''I fucking hate you already! You better apologize!''

''Or what?''

I say teasingly which makes him grin in a creepy way.

''Oh...I'll make sure that you'll have the worst fucking time of your life in this school!''

''Good luck with that, horseface.''

He raises his fist and slams it against the wall next to my head. His eyes are filling with anger while he lets his hands wonder around my neck.

The door opens and our PE teacher steps into the room.

''What is going on here?! Jean! Levi!''

He immediatly let's go of me and grumbles.

''To the principles office! Now! Both of you!''