Blabbering

Great. Fucking great.

For a whole fucking week I have to stay in School after my lessons to clean every blackboard in the whole school building as a punishement for...for what..? I don't even know why, but as it would seem I have to be punished for not really doing anything. I called him horseface and that's it. How fucking childish to make me stay longer just for calling him that. Well, at least I don't have to clean the whole schoolyard every second day for a month like him.

I better get started then. I'm not keen on being here until it gets dark.

I enter a classroom in the second floor. From here I can see Horseface strolling over the schoolyard with his phone in his hand, not doing his job.

''Fucking prick...''

''Excuse me?''

I turn around and notice a boy sitting at the back of the classroom.

''Are you talking to me?''

Oh fucking hell...another guy who gets easily offended and is looking for a fight. What is wrong with these students here?!

I turn to leave the room. He notices my reaction and jumps up.

''Wait! That came out wrong! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be rude!''

He runs towards me and grabs my hand.

Oh I fucking hate it when people just touch me!

I snap my hand away.

''Sorry! I shouldn't have just touched you! I-I wanted to introduce myself and apologize by shaking your hand!''

''Uhm....right. Don't touch me and...no...I'm not talking to you. I didn't even notice you.''

He scratches the back of his head and grins.

''Oh...Alright. I thought you were talking to me just then....''

''Mh...I got that.''

I end the 'conversation' there and reach for the sponge next to the sink to clean the black board. The boy is still standing there with a light smile on his lips.

''What are you doing?'' he asks friendly.

''What does it look like?''

''Uhm...cleaning the blackboard?''

I nod.

''B-But why?''

I lower my arm and stop scrubbing the board.

''I mean, I have never seen someone do that before? Well, I did see someone clean a black board before but not a student after school....''

Before he could continue his blabbering I turn towards him and give him a slightly threatening gaze.

''Shut up. I really don't want to hear your stupid blabbering.''

His smile dissapears and his eyes widen. We remain like that for a few more seconds until I proceed with my task.