7

Thank you all for reading, that means soo much for me! In this chapter there is a bit bipolar...<3 hope you like the chapter and tell me what you think! love you, cupcakes :D

'What is your problem, Selena?' I asked my best friend over the phone. I called her to tell about the casting to this Disney movie and serie. And just wanted her to be happy for me....but no she gets annoyed ot jealous or whatever. 

'I don't have a problem! I just think that's it's unfair that you are invited to this casting and me not.' Selena tried to explain me, but I couldn't understand her. Something good actually happens in my life and she's jealous. I can't believe it.

'Okay, if you can't be happy for me. Sorry I really don't need your jealousy right now! Bye Sel, call me when your calmed!' 'I'm happy for you, it's....!' At this I ended the call. I don't need to hear her stupid excuses. I ran up to my room and threw the door closed. What a best friend!

I felt the strong need to destroy something and my eyes fell on my stupid light , which stood innocently on my table. Wrong time, wrong place. I took this dumb lamp and threw it against the wall. Why can't Selena be happy for me?? Urghhhh.....!!!!! That makes me so furious!!! One good thing happened to me and SHE!!

I stormed out of the house, without grabbing a jacket and ran to a park near our house. I sat down on a brench and watched the sun go down. It was a beautiful view.

The different colours shined through the leefs of the trees and it was just breathtaking. One thing I learned through my hard life is, that you have to enjoy and be grateful for the small things.

I looked a bit through my Twitter-account and as I clicked on the answers I got for a tweet I saw some things I really didn't need to see.

'Fat pig!' wrote a girl.

'Go dying!' Wow...okay what was that?! I couldn't believe. What have I done? I just acted a bit nothing bad, as I thought. Did I acted that bad? Or didn't they like me or what?

'You have a terrible voice!' That hurted the most! I sang the song 'Shadows' in a serie and I thought it was pretty well?

As I sat there I saw two figures stumbeling and singing loudly...but wait I know this voice?!