17

• Dedicated to my readers

3 months later

'Hey, Demi! You have to come over, like now! I have amazing news!' Sel texted me. I sighed. I was so tired. I haven't slept good tonight. I had another nightmare about my father! I woke up tonight at 3 o'clock and couldn't sleep anylonger. I put on some sweatpants and a baggy t-shirts.

I knocked on Sel's door and I was opened two seconds later...okay? Sel grabbed my arm and pulled me into her room. I sat down at her bed and looked at my best friend questiongly.

'Okay...my manager called me and told me that I got a role for another Disney movie...they saw me in 'Wizards of Waverly Place' and want me and just me. And now guess what!?' Selena looked at me challenging. 'Ähem...you'll get a role as a teddy bear?' I suggested joking. Sel just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

'No Dems, I won't play a teddy bear! You and your silly jokes. OKay, since you don't get it I guess I have to tell you!' Sel placed a break to build up excitement. Why was she always that dramatic? 'They want you as well! Cause it's about to girls who become best friends and they asked my manager if there was anybody who would play that part well...you know my best friend and she suggested you!'

I needed a few seconds to let that information sink in. Then I jumped up from the bed and made the happy dance.

'Oh, that's fantastic you and I in a movie! Like together! That'd be so fantastic!' I shouted while I was jumping up and down. Sel joined me and soon we were both bouncing through her house like two crazy children.

'Wait...I still have to ask my manager and see if that'll work!' I said after a while. Sel just shook her head. 'No my manager already called your manager and everything is planed! The filming starts next week and is gonna end shortly before the filming for your serie starts and I've got a break from 'Wizards of Waverly Place' so it's the perfect time!'

'I don't know what to say! It is perfect!' I outbursted.

'Yeah I know! Who thought that we'd be together in a movie?' Sel chuckled at the thought of it and shook her head.

'Probably nobody! Especially my bullies...in their faces!' My voice got a bit smaller and I felt like sinking into the ground. Well, they said I'll never be a good actress! Now I have a role in a Disney serie and I hads a role in a movie. Now they can't say anything!

Sel looked at me sadly and caressed my face.

'You don't believe me...okay! Cuz it's all not true! You aren't fat and you are the best friend ever and one of the most amazing persons I've ever met!' She said urgently and looked me seriously into my eyes.

I laughed embarressed and nodded. Well I lied-nodded. If that even excists! Me and my fantasy!  smiled at this thoughts.

'I have to go home now, Sel!' I quickly lied. I just wanted to get out of here! Sel nodded a bit dissappointed but lead me to the door.

'I guess I see you in one week, when we have to pack! Love you, bye!' She hugged me and I once again was jealous of her tiny body. Life isn't fair...at all!

'Love you more, see you then!' I gave her a quick peck on her cheek and left her house. It was raining. Perfect for my mood. I didn't bother to put on a hat. I wanted to feel the rain running down my face, sometimes that feels so relaxing!

Back at my home I barged into the bathroom and put my fingers down my throat. The voices inside my head yelling at me : ugly, fat, never good enough! I had to be good enough. I had to make myself good enough! I threw up until there was nothing left. Just me crying on the floor.

There are so many girls who have the perfect body...and me I just don't! I'm so afraid that the crew of the serie sees that I'm way too fat for TV and then I'll lose my role! Oh God, please not! Please not! I need this role. I want this role. I just wanna be beautiful sond at the side...Demi once mentioned it in an interview and said that then song helped her very much. So listen to it!)

Now I was sobbing patheticly. Ugh. Always so pathetic! The casting people probably just took me because of pity! I'm sp pitiful! Everything I was is pathetic. My hair, my body my acting skills my whole me!

As I sat there sobbing I felt so cold. I just wanted to be hold...and rescued. But nobody gets how I feel or how alone I feel. Nobody gets how low I feel. Nobody is intersted in it. They all jst care for themselves. Not even God is interested in how I feel. He just sits there above me and looks dow at me and thinks: 'There are overs who have bigger problems. Demi can take care of herself.' (Btw...God doesn't think so! He cares for the littlest problems...if you can say that hihi) Cruel world.

I guess  have to live with that. I can't change the whole world. Nobody can do this. Unfortunately...

My phone buzzed and I reached for it while I sniffled a bit...a text from Joe. And out of sudden my whole world is a lot of happier.

Hey Demi, just wanted to contact you and ask if you're still alive! I know I didn't contact you and I wanted to apologize...well maybe we can skype sometime...just if you want?! Joe

He wanted to know if I'm still alive? Well...if he knew how I feel at the moment! But he didn'tforget about me. A big grin spreaded over my face. He still knew that I excist. That's a reason to celebrate! And the happy dance!

I quickly tipped back: Hi Joe...noce to hear from you :D and yes I'm still alive! And skyping sounds good just text me your name mine is XxxX Demi

A minute later I got a respond: Good to know ;) My name is xXXxxX I'd had time right know...what about you? Joe

Yes I have time now also...wait I'll just search you and then call! Demi

Okay perfect, see you soon! Joe

I was so excited. Soon I'll talk to Joe. I quickly logged in Sykpe and searched him. As I found him I clicked he green call button.

Joe's wide smile and beautiful face appeared  on the screen and he waved into the camera 'Hi!'

 Another chapter...comment and / or vote! Hope you liked it <3