seven

A twinge of pain courses through the blonde's lanky backside, as a dull pain sears the back of his neck. Falling asleep on the couch last night was a rueful mistake he had made. He and Ashton stayed up last night and watched movies on the couch and eventually they both fell asleep. And while the older laid comfortably on top of Luke with entangled limbs, he however felt the soreness from the added weight and the awkward position he laid.

He groaned inwardly and tried to reposition himself but he wasn't able to budge with Ashton on him. Well he could, but he doesn't want him to fall off the couch. What kind of guest would he be if he did that? Instead, he ran his fingers through the sandy brunette's hair in hopes to peacefully wake him up. He indolently cards his fingers through his long waves and twirls the ends. The elder sighs contently and wraps his arms around his friend more tightly.

Although Luke doesn't necessarily mind being curled up with Ashton, the horrible discomfort he's feeling is too great to ignore so he ceases his movements and ends up shaking Ashton's shoulder to get him to wake.

"Ashton." Luke calls, wanting nothing more than to stretch his limbs.

He mumbles something in response and sits up slowly, drowsily blinking his eyelids. He gazes down at Luke and smiles sleepily, bringing his arms behind his back and stretching, and boy would Luke kill to do that right now.

"My whole body is in pain right now, can you get up so I can too?" He asks tiredly.

Ashton nods and removes himself from the blonde, standing up and traveling to the bathroom. Luke exhales deeply and extends his arms outwards, increasing the level of shooting pain throughout his body. He brings his hands to his face and groans. Walking to the bathroom, he joins Ashton in the small space, asking him for some sort of medication to cure his suffering.

"How are you feeling now?" Ashton asks, an hour later as they sit at the kitchen table, eating some vegemite and toast.

"Well my whole body aches still, I think your coach is the worst thing I've ever slept on." Luke remarks.

"You know, my aunt actually runs a resort and spa right by the beach, I can see if she can schedule us?" Ashton suggests, glancing at Luke.

Luke nods his head eagerly, "Oh my god, yes please, I'm dying for a massage right now."

Ashton chuckles and grabs his phone, shooting a text to his aunt. He returns back to eating his cereal. He feels bad for Luke, I mean he did lay on him the entire night. A couple of minutes later, Ashton receives a text back from his aunt saying he's definitely welcome to come, especially since they babysat her son yesterday.

He motions to Luke to get dressed and tells them they'll leave soon. Luke walks into Ashton's room and scavenges through his drawers, finding a Rolling Stones t-shirt with holes scattered at the top. He debates if he wants to take time fixing his hair but decides not to, leaving it lay flat atop his head. He meets Ashton in the living room where he stands with keys in hand, exiting his home.

It's a half an hour drive but when they reach the highway where the beach is in view, they know it's totally worth it. Once they make it to the building Ashton's aunt works at, they jump out of the car and head into the resort.

It's not but only ten minutes later and they're both undressed down to their boxers, sitting on a wooden bench in a secluded sauna. The temperature has risen impressively, as steam begins to form. They sit across from each other, back pressed against the slick marble tiling behind them. The air around them suffocates them with warmness.

Ashton lays his head up against the wall, closing his eyes comfortably as he welcomes the newfound heat surrounding every inch of his body. Sweat begins to form along his hairline and his chest, sliding down from his upper body down to his toned stomach. Luke nonchalantly stares at him, watching as he rests peacefully and somehow gorgeously. He's surprised, he wasn't sure anyone could look that good covered in droplets of sweat.