Game on

Janet p.o.v
I was sitting in my room looking at re runs of law and order svu.  Its been 2 weeks since jade moved in and i can tell she likes me i catch her often looking at my ass or my breast. Its kinda cute but I've decided to leave her alone . I dont wanna risk my marriage like that. Jade  knocked on my door.  Come in . I threw the blanket over my body.  Hey ms. Jackson. Jade how many times do i have to tell you to call me janet.  Im sorry . She said looking down. No problem your ok babes. She looked up at me funny. Im sorry i call everyone babes. No its ok i like it. She said smiling. I looked at her and looked away.  So what you wanna do im hella bored. I said eating sum hot chips. I saw you have a xbox one , wanna play? Huh sure . I got out the bed  . She grabbed   janet jackson experience. ( that real life need to be a game 😒💯).  You really want to try that i said laughing at her . What? scared imma beat you on your own songs? Not at all. Singing , dancing , or both? She asked scrolling through the list. Both lets see if you can keep up with a icon i said winking at her. Game on ms.jackson. she picked nasty. This girl here😭 i said in my mind.  Ready? Born ready. We started . I kinda admit she kinda ok at this. After we sat on the couch she was outta breath i was just sitting watching her die. ( lmfao) um how are you not dying right now?! She said drinking water . I told you baby get on a icon level😜.  I then patted her on her head getting up.  Dont pat me like im a kid . But you are lil one. Well this lil one can do things  that ya husband can't. She mumbled.  I choked on my water. Um what was that? Nothing she smiled.   I turned around trying to get it together.  Im sorry she said coming around the counter. For wha- before i could ask she had picked me up and put me on the counter. Jade what are you doing. I have to. She said pulling down my pants and underwear . No jade stop im marr-oh god i said as i felt her tongue in me.

Heyyyy sorry i haven't been updating I've beeen in and out of the hospital.  But im a little better now. Remember vote❤  and comment how ya feel and what you would like to happen  love ya ~ quanna