7. SHORT ASF

Janet's pov

I laid in bed crying. PAC's mom had left a hour ago to get the funeral planned. I was so stupid. I left my husband and because the one person I wanted didn't want me back I went and got pregnant by someone else.

I felt like a hoe . Big time. I heard the door bell ring and as I went to open the door I saw Jade standing before me.

"Ugh what do you want?" I said walking away from the door allowing her to come in. "Janet please talk to me." She said sitting next to me. "He's gone Jade , and I'm having his baby , and Wissam wants me dead , and you don't fucking love me." I said sobbing.

She grabbed me pulling me in her lap. "I got you baby girl." She started kissing me. "No stop." I said pulling away.

"Janet please let me back into your world baby. I know what I said and did was hella wrong but I'm sorry I've never experienced this before. And it all happened so fast ." She put her face in her hands.

I looked at her how could she possibly still wanna be with me while I'm carrying another mans baby? "This is all my fault , if I would've just said I loved you back , you wouldn't be here in this situation now." She started to tear up.

Our love didn't make sense hell none of this made sense but one thing that did is despite what was happening I wanted to be with her.

I knew it would be the same from here on out but one thing I knew would be the same was what was gonna happen next . "Jade? Make love to me." I stated.

Yea it was bad that we as still in pacs house but hey I needed what I needed.