Down hill

Janet's p.o.v

I woke up in wissam arms i dont know how i got here.  let me go. I said trying to squeeze out of his arms. He finally let me go.  I put on some under wear and a gown since everyone knows i like to sleep naked. Where uu going? He said grabbing my gown. No where of your business. Ok. I am still mad about the kid thing and he refuses to talk about it so I refuse to talk to him . I got up and went down stairs taking my phone with me. Jade had to go somewhere this morning i dont remember where but she need to hurry up im starving.   My phone buzzed.

Unknown: Miss Me?
Who is this?
Unknown: don't remember me? Pac.
Oooh hi.....
Pac:thts how it is now square
Dont call me tht and whaa uu talkin bout?
Pac: don't act like you dont remember how we use to get down j.
And what does that have to do with anything
Pac: ik the ole foreign nigha ain tapping it right
😂Pac stop 😭
Pac:lets meet up
Where and why?
I need to see u and my beach house
I read it and sat the phone down and turned the t.v to SpongeBob. I can be really childish sometimes but this my show. After a while wissam came down stairs. So this what the fuck we doing now?! He came in the living room yelling. Ok 1 dont yell at me 2. What are u talking about ? So your really gonna meet up with another man?  Wha-hold up how did you know that? I grabbed my phone and went to my settings this nigga don set it to where all my shit goes to his phone too. Your ass is crazy ! Your cheating! Who said i was gonna meet up with him wissam i didnt even reply i left him on read ! You cant just go around doing shit like this ! I went to walk aways when he grabbed my shirt and twisted making it cut into my neck. I began to get scared. He saw it in my eyes and let go. J I didn't mean to sca-NO i cut him off I grabbed my phone and keys and ran out the house. Where could i go though? I pulled over on the side of the road. And dialed jades number.
Jade:Hello? 
Hey where you sleep?
Jade:Yea i went to my condo had to get away from all the married people stuff for awhile
Listen me and wissam just got into a fight and a lil bit of shit happened can i stay over there?
Jade:babygirl you know i dont mind
And thats why i love u I chuckled
Jade:wait what?
I didn't relize what i said so i just hung up to get out of it.  Wissam was calling me non stop i made sure to change my settings and on top of that pac was still expecting me . What the fuck am i finna do shit going downhill.

Heeeey wassup wassgood wassapopping❤️ this ya girl Quanna and yhu kt so u can expect my next chapters i update to be emotional on any book because I NO LONGER HAVE A GIRLFRIEND 💔 so i may be sad on every update