6.

Janet's pov
3 month later .
I was leaving the court house I had finally filed for divorce. I was over this shit. I looked to see my baby waiting on me. He hugged me. "Hey boo" tupac said . Yea that's right tupac. Since that night he had been there for me. Jade was nowhere to be found. I cried over her for weeks straight and each time PAC was there for me. And he didn't care about it. As we were driving up to his house. His hand dropped to my crotch. "Get in the Back Now." He said. I looked at him as we pulled up to the front. "Baby we can just go in." I said getting ready to open the door. "Did I tell you to go in or get in the back?" I said turning off the car. He then took off his shirt. I climbed in the back and took off my clothes. I layed on my back. He came in between my legs. He began feasting on me. "Shiittttt" I grabbed onto the door and tried to keep quite. He had 3 fingers deep in me as he sucked on my clit. Shit this man had a wonderful mouth. After three climax with just head and all of the windows fogged he finally came up. He kissed my neck leaving bite marks. We got dress and got out. As we were walking up I saw the person I didn't even wanna talk to anymore. "What do you want Jade?" I asked with an attitude. "Babe I'll be in the house alright?" Tupac said as he walked in. "Babe huh?" She repeated. I chuckled. "What you want from me?" I asked. "I wanted to see how you were doing we didn't end on the best of terms." She grabbed my hand. "Well who's fault is that?" I said snatching away my phone went of tellin me I had a text message.
Wissam ~ A divorce huh? Lol I gotchu

I looked at the message and put the phone back into my purse. "Listen you don't love me and quite frankly I'm starting to not love you so therefore you don't have anything to worry about so leave me the fuck alone." I said trying to go in the house. "So your telling me you fell out of love with me that fast?" I looked at her. "Nigga it's been 3 fucking months! 3 months with no text or phone call and now you wanna pop up? I'm good luv ,enjoy" I said as I walked in the house slamming the door. "Hey hey calm down." PAC came in rubbing my back. "Let's go to bed." He said pulling me. I laughed. "You always wanna go to bed." I started taking off my clothes. " just trynna give you a lil sumthin' before I leave for Vegas." He said throwing me on the bed.

~~~~~~~ The Next Night

I layed in bed trying to get a little comfortable to go to sleep when my phone started ringing. It was pac momma.
A~ OH MY GOD Janet they done it! She cried out
J~ momma what's wrong? I sat up In Panic
A~ they've killed my baby! ..I could hear her choking on her own tears.

My heart dropped. The only person I had left had been killed. Why?

A~ don't come down here Janet I'll come down to the house in the morning they have to fly his body out to Atlanta.

J~ okay , I love you Afeni.

~||~~~ the next day

I woke up the next day drained. I had on pac's big T-shirt , his boxers and socks. I heard the door bell ring. I opened it to blood shot red eyes that belonged to Afeni. She hugged me. We sat on the couch in the living room trying not to cry to keep the other up. Out of nowhere she spoke up. "You know my son always loved you ." I looked at her. " I always loved him too ma, just when I was ready to settle down he wasn't." I shook my head. I felt really nauseous. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom emptying the little food I did have in my stomach. Afeni came in and held my hair. "Honey your not pregnant are you ?" She asked looking worried. I shook my head no. "When was your last period?" I looked at her. "Um, 2 maybe 3 months ago." She shook her head. "And when did you and my baby started sleeping together?" My eyes widened. "3 months ago." She looked excited. "Baby girl your pregnant" she jumped up and down. " he always said his legacy would always live one way or another." She said walking out. "I'm gonna go get some test." She left. I sat on the toilet trying to process all of this. How was I gonna take care of this baby without him? What if he didn't even want a baby by me? I broke down crying. This is so fucked up.

~unedited