secrets you keep

janets p.o.v

its been 2 weeks since IT happened i feel so guilty but then in again i dont. the way she healed me. the way she made moan and scream no one has ever made me do that the way she did  she made my legs shake like never before.  . when i start to think about it , it scares me about how it could  put my marriage in jeopardy. i love my husband but that woman got me so confused. wissam came back yesterday and its kind of weird having them in the same house considering ive slept with them both. wissam came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist . i bit my lip. why you looking at me like that. he said with a smirk. well uu still haven't gave me the pleasure i need. oh really. he said dropping his towel. he pulled me to the   bottom of the bed by my ankles and pulled my panties down.  he kissed me while lining up with me.  he pushed in while i bit my lip stifling  my moans he went deeper. ah i moan before i quickly bit down on his shoulder.  why are you holding back on me baby?  he moaned in my ear turning me on even more. B-because j-jade is in the n-next room-oh god!  so what let her hear. he said pushing in to me rougher. yes! i moaned grabbing on to the sheets . he put his hand around my neck.  then moving it to my breast and squeezing them. All of a sudden i felt sick. Wissam stop! I said moving.  What's wrong? He said getting up. Before i could answer  vomit filled my mouth as i ran to the bathroom.  As i emptied out my stomach wissam came in with a body and face towel. I sat on the sink. He ran some hot bath water and i later sat in it. Hey babe i been thinking bout some stuff. He said getting dress as i watched from the tub. Like what honey? Kids. I rolled my eyes. Look i want kids at least one and since you dont wanna carry it i was thinking we could use jade as a surrogate.  I looked at him like he was crazy.  Think about it, we know her well and she lives with us so we can watch her 24/7.  No! Do you know what type of trouble we would have if she decided to keep the baby. And plus it will be your first kid i want your first kid and my first kid to be by you and me .  He looked at me funny. What? This wouldn't be my first child. What!? What tf you mean.  I said getting out of the tub wrapping a towel around me .

Hey you guys this is kinda short but stick around drama will be coming soon remember to vote ❤ and also check out my new book the loving i never had with janet and ll cool j.