Chapter One: Let the Fun Begin!

Hatsune Miku was bored and wanted to do something fun with her friends. However, most of them had their own plans. Fortunately, she was able to get ahold of three...

In a group chat, Miku, Rin Kagamine, Neru Akita, and Gumi were discussing something fun to do together.

"So, what time and where?" asked Miku.
Rin explained, "Last night Len threw a hissy fit over Project Diva and now our apartment's a mess. So, not here."
"My place is kinda small. I'm not sure." said Gumi.
Then, Neru said, "If we do it at my place I'm gonna have to tell Nero to not bother us."

After realizing that Neru's apartment is the only available sleepover place, the girls agreed to meet up there at 6 p.m. that night.

During the next few hours, the girls each went to the store to get snacks. Before they knew it, 6 p.m. rolled around.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!" cheered Rin when she and her friends met up with Neru at her apartment. "I wonder what we will do tonight!"

With smiles on their faces, Miku, Rin, and Gumi went inside with Neru and chatted away in her bedroom.
"So, what was Len so upset about?" asked Miku as she and the girls sat down in a circle.
With an embarrassed face, Rin replied, "He was so confident that he could beat "Let's say the P names" in expert mode. When he lost, he just started throwing everything."
Then, Neru said, "Anyone hungry? I'll go get the chips." She got up to leave the room.

Meanwhile, Gumi said, "It's a shame that Luka or the others can't join us."
"Yeah," Miku said, "She said that she had plans with Camui and everyone else was doing karaoke."
Suddenly, they heard a voice down the hall shout, "DON'T TOUCH THOSE CHIPS!!!"

Then, they saw Neru blast back into the room with a bag of potato chips.
"Sorry. I caught Nero trying to steal our snacks." she said with embarrassment as she shut the door and placed the bag down.
"At least he didn't get totally pissed at a video game..." added Rin.
"Speaking of video games..." said Miku. "Why not we play some? What kind of games do you got, Neru-chan?"

Neru took out her laptop and showed her library of games.
"Ooh! Yandere Simulator!" said Gumi.
"I actually don't play that game very much." said Neru.
"What else is there?" asked Rin.

As Miku looked around the room, she noticed Neru's Playstation and a familair game.
Still looking at the screen, Rin said, "Oh! I never knew you had Doki Doki Literature Club."
Excited, Miku cheered, "Project Diva!"

Everyone looked at her.
"We just gotta play Project Diva!"
Agreeing with her, Neru said, "Okay."

Crowding around the console, the girls turned it on and put in the game. Then, they began to play for the next hour...

END OF CHAPTER 1

Last publish date before 2020 edits: June 17, 2016.

Okay, so that is chapter one.

I have returned from my 4-year hiatus to edit my old stories and make them better!

I actually think I am gonna make this story funnier. I thought writing about Len throwing a shit fit over Project Diva and Neru yelling at her brother for trying to steal potato chips was actually pretty funny.

I have never played Yandere Simulator but I really want to now. Back when I was first writing this story, I did not even want to play it because I did not really like the fact that in the game you can kill anime characters.

I remember when I was watching ihascupquake play it on YouTube and when she killed someone in the game, I just said: "That's so cruel!"

Yeah, I was pretty innocent...

At that time, I also wanted to play Project Diva but I did not have any of the games or a Playstation console. Now, I have a PSVITA and both Project Diva F 2nd and Project Diva X!

So, the next chapter will be interesting because the girls are going to play truth or dare!

Okay, that is all for now!

Sayonara

Words: 699