Extra: The Original Writing

When I came back to this account in 2020, I created a copy of these chapters in their original writing before editing.

Here is a list of all of the changes that were made in this story:
• Neru lived in a house with parents instead of alone with her brother in an apartment.
• Nero was completely absent from this story (In fact, I didn't even know he existed at that time).
• When Neru embarrassed Miku during Truth or Dare, she only mentioned Kaito instead of both Kaito and Luka.
• It was Gumi who woke up at 3 a.m. instead of Rin.

#gumi #hatsunemiku #neruakita #rinkagamine #vocaloids

Description
Four Vocaloid Girls are doing a Slumber Party. They may do lots of girly things like decorate cupcakes, do each other's hair, put on makeup, etc. They may even play video games together and do pillow fights. This might be a slumber party the girls will never forget.

Main Characters in Story: Hatsune Miku, Rin Kagamine, Neru Akita, and Gumi

Chapter One: Let the Fun Begin [Jun 17, 2016]
Earlier during the day, Miku, Rin, Neru, and Gumi, all arranged a Slumber party.

They agreed to meet up at Neru's house at 6:00 p.m.

When 6:00 p.m. arrived, the girls met up with Neru at her house.

Rin said: "Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! I wonder what we will do first."

The girls went inside and got into their pajamas.

Miku, Rin, Gumi, and
Neru went up to her room and started chatting.

After ten minutes, Neru's mom came up to the bedroom.

She said: "Are you girls having fun?"

The girls nodded their heads "yes"

Neru's mom said: "I set out some chips downstairs, so you four can have a snack."

The girls ran downstairs to get some chips.

After they had a snack, the went back up to Neru's room to play video games.

There was "Yandree Simulator".
(But Neru didn't play the game that much)

Miku got excited when she saw the game, "Project DIVA".

She said excitedly: "We just gotta play "Project DIVA!"

Everyone agreed to play "Project DIVA".

The put the game in the console.

Okay, so that is chapter one.

I have never played "Yandree Simulator" and I don't know if I do want to play it.

I don't really like the fact that in the game you can kill anime characters.

I have also never played "Project DIVA", but I do want to try it someday.

Next chapter will be interesting.

The girls are going to play truth or dare.

Chapter Two: Truth or Dare [Jun 16, 2016]
After the girls played "Project DIVA", they decided to play "Truth or Dare."

"Truth or Dare" is a popular game to play at Slumber Parties.

Neru asked her parents if she can borrow a bottle for the game.

Neru's dad gave her an empty soda bottle.

Neru went upstairs to play the game.

Neru said: "Okay, who wants to spin the bottle first."