Chapter Two: Truth or Dare

After the girls played countless songs on "Project Diva", they decided to move onto a new game.
After turning off the TV, Neru asked, "Why not we play Truth or Dare!"
"Ooh!" cheered Rin. "I love that game!"
"So do I." added Gumi.
"Yes!" said Miku. "Let's play!"
"Okay," said Neru, "I'll go get a bottle."

She left the room to grab a soda bottle from the other room.
Meanwhile, Rin leaned over to Gumi and joked, "I bet Miku-chan wants to play the actual spin the bottle game. Some people say she swings both ways. I wanna know if what they say is true."
"What are you talking about?" asked Miku. "I'm not like that... At least, I don't think I am..."
As Neru walked back into the room, she said, "Okay! Who wants to start?"
Gumi said, "Well, why not you go first? This is your place, anyway."
"Okay." said Neru as she put the bottle down in the middle of the circle.

Putting her hand on the bottle, Neru spun it around. The neck of the bottle pointed toward Miku with the other end toward Neru.
Neru asked, "Okay, Miku-chan... Truth or dare?"
"Truth..." answered Miku.
Then, Neru asked, "Who would you rather go out with? Kaito or Luka?"

Miku froze. Her face became red as Rin and Gumi giggled.
"Ooh! So you think that too, Neru-chan!" joked Rin.
"Sooo what's it going to be, Miku-chan?" laughed Gumi.
"Guys..." said Miku with intense embarrassment. "W-Why would you ask me that? Luka and Kaito... We're all just friends... We never got closer than that!"
"Are you sureeeee?!" laughed Rin. "Then explain "Magnet" and "Cantarella"!"""
"Hey Rin-chan!" said Gumi. "Ya know? There's people who view you and Len as a couple!"
Surprised, Rin said, "Whaaat?! But we're twins! That's so wrong!"
"On the internet, some people don't even view you two as siblings!" said Neru.
Rin blushed intensely as Neru turned to Miku and said, "Don't worry. It's not just you. People ship Meiko and Kaito too."
"Now that sounds better!" said Miku.

Miku and Rin were still humiliated as the game continued.
"Okay! Truth or dare, Neru!"
"How about dare!"

For the rest of the time the girls played truth or dare, they used less romantic language...

END OF CHAPTER 2

Last publish date before 2020 edits: June 16, 2016.

Okay, so that is chapter two.

When I was first writing this story, I was not really into shipping anime characters, including Vocaloids. In fact, I did not start getting into the trend until about a year later.

Now, I ship dozens of characters; Several anime characters including Vocaloid pairings such as Miku x Kaito, Luka x Gakupo, Miku x Luka, and even Lola x Leon.

After I watched a Vocaloid cosplay gathering at Anime Expo 2019, that was when I started shipping Miku and Luka. So, I believe that would make both Miku and Luka bi because I already ship them with Kaito and Gakupo.

I've never actually shipped Rin and Len, but oh my gosh was that fan-fiction heartbreaking! Last year I read a Rin x Len fanfic on Vocaloid Amino and I felt miserable for the rest of the day because of how incredibly sad the ending was (It was based on the song "Forever and Always" by Parachute) The song "Soundless Voice" and "Feathers Across the Seasons" are also quite heart-wrenching.

Okay, that is all for now!

Sayonara

Words: 589

Made this scene with PocketChibi

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Made this scene with PocketChibi