Chapter # 10~What~The~Hell~Is~Happening~Here!!!~~~~

RECAP

{In Front of the now merged schools}

Zack's P~O~V

I parked my car in the now full parkin lot as I spied a few cars in the parking lot that belonged to the enemy pack and as I got out of my car although some heads did turn my way due my awesome car and of course due to the fact that it's me the hot shot jock of Fording High.

Though most of the attention was on a fight going in front ogf the school as most of the students gethered around or joined in the fight.

How can my life get so messed up. I mean seriously is this the first day of 11th grade or the begining of world war 3?!! I think to myself as I find myself heading towards the fight as I spot some of my packs wolves being one of the fighers in this fight and i fighting with the Jackal pack member.

End Of RECAP

Chapter 10: New Mates And Old Mate....OH! HELL!!!

Third Person's P~V [In Victor's room]~(Lyla's old mate before she met Adrian)

{beeeeeeeep}

"Lyla could please shut that damn thing up" groaned Victor still half asleep as he scooted to the other side of the bed (which was the side of the bed Lyla preffered) before he realized Lyla was no longer here and got up himself and shut off the alram clock with a sullen eyes.

"I still haven't rid myself of this habit, I see" victor muttered to no one in particular and got off the bed and into the washroom to clean up and head for school.

~~~THREE HOURS LATER~~~

Victor's P~V  

 I stepped on to the school grounds an hour before the rest of the students and even some of the teachers arrived because I particularly had absolutely no intention of being involved in or even having to view any of the drama that was going to take place today when the Livingston, Lexin, Jackal and Tamin packs arrive to school today.

I mean it wasn't bad enough that I have to live with the knowledge that my mate is dead and even live my own life for her sake (because she'd want me to be happy without her and all) but now I have add on to all my pain and misery by having to put up with all the drama that goes when these four packs arein the vicinity of one another.

As these thoughts ran in my mind and took a deep breath and entered into a school that was supposed to be an escape for me, but now it is merely another cage I am trapped in till I can finally be united with my mate in our after life.......

[sniiiff, sniif]

A very strange smell hit me as soon as I came into the hallways and my wolf automatically started sniffing the air and feet on their own account started walking towards this strange yet soothing aroma.

In fact this smell was so alluring that for the first time in what felt like a lifetime my mind lost all thoughts of Lyla.

I let my body carry me where ever the sent was coming from wanting to forget everything and everyone because for the first time I didn't feel like killing myself, just a sweet and warm  feeling full of anticipation.

I kept on walking through the halls up the stairs and towards a door labeled; English Teacher's Lounge,this is where I started to at least to get my body to stop, though my wolf wasn't having it I noted and soon I'd opened the light brown door and started walking towards someone sitting in a chair at the back of the room with her back towards me.