MyStreet •3•

I added the song just for fun you can listen if you want but you don't have too. Enjoy the story!

Feelings Recognized

Garroth

Your POV

Now that everybody is in their pj's, it was about 9:30 at night but we weren't going to sleep for a long while.

"Y/N! Can we pretty please play truth or dare?" my cousin excitedly asked for the millionth time.

"Fine," I sighed. She looked really happy though, then it changed into a devilish smirk, ok now regret agreeing with her.

"But I get to go first Aph," She whines a bit but says it was alright.

We all sat in a circle on the floor and I started.

"Laurence truth or dare?"

"Truth," he responded.

"Ok, umm. I got one, if you had to pick between me and Garroth to be in a relationship with, who would it be?"

"That's a pretty hard one, not! Probably you, Aphmau! Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Truth,"

"Is it true that you kissed three different people?" oh no not that question...

"N-no, I've k-kissed one other person..." She freaken starts blushing madly though! Is she seriously still THAT embarrassed about last time?!

"Aph it's your turn!" I quickly say. She goes back to normal and asks me,

"Truth or dare cous?"

"Dare, I'm not a chicken like you two," she looks down a little and again regains herself.

"I dare you to shove 10 ice cubes in your bra, in front of us hehehehe,"..... I hate her.....a dare's a dare... I slowly got up to the kitchen, grabbed a cup and filled it with 15 or so ice cubes from the fridge and come back to the group.

As I am unbuttoning the first button, I glance at them and see Garroth with a really red face, I really don't want to do, this in front of my uh, crush... I feel my face heat up as I look at my chest and begin to carefully put in the ice cubes.

Garroth's POV

My cheeks were burning up so badly as I stared at Y/N doing the dare. Laurence most likely noticed because he kept on snickering at me...

Y/N got all 10 ice cubes in her bra and was complaining a lot about it. She just looked absolutely adorable as she cracked a smile and looked at Aphmau. They both turned into a giggling fit and I couldn't help but stare at Y/N little. I didn't notice she moved though.

But I find her looking at me and places her left hand on my forehead asking,

"Are you ok Garroth?" I melted at her voice and got more flustered as at how close we were. I looked up, and saw her bright E/C eyes looking into mine. We stared for what seemed like hours, until Laurence interrupted us by coughing and get our attention. We both turned away and she went to the bathroom with Aphmau.

"Oooooo Garroth, you were blushing~"

"S-shut up Laurence!"

"Aphmau! Truth or dare?" Y/N and Aphmau barely got here and we picked back off where we left off.

"Dare,"

"I dare you prank call, him," Y/N's tone seemed to get colder than usual when she said 'him'. Is is someone we shouldn't care about? Or someone special?