MyStreet •4•

This happens a like 5-6 months later, just so you know. All the guy's POV

Confessing and Questioning

Garroth

Everyone keeps telling me that I have to tell Y/N my feelings towards her. But she doesn't like me back... I hear Laurence come through my door,

"Garroth, are you alright?"

"Y-yeah," he looks down for a second and back up to me.

"I heard that somebody was going to confess their undying love to Y/N today,"

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, I think his name was Dylan or something,"

"What does he look like?"

"I dunno, you should ask Y/N, cause she seems to know him a little," as soon as he finished that sentence, I ran out of the house and to Y/N's home. It takes me a few minutes to get there and I break the door down and find Y/N on the couch.

She gave me a confused face and asked,

"Garroth, why didn't you use the door?"

"Do you know a guy names Dylan?!"

"Yeah, why?"

"C-can you tell me about him?"

"Sure, but you have to fix my door before I tell you anything," I quickly go and put on the detatched door back in it's place. Y/N scoots over and pats a spot for me to sit on. I obey and sit there.

"So, you wanna know about Dylan?" she asked.

"Yes please,"

"Ok, he's just my best friend that's been with me for most of my life, he's really strong, tall, nice, funny, stupid, and I trust him a lot,"

"H-how much is 'a lot'?" I ask her nervously.

"Oh you know, my life," WHAT?! I really need to step up my game.

"How come you needed to know about him?"

"N-no reason, actually, I n-need to tell you s-something..."

"You can tell me anything Garroth," she assured me with a voice of an angel.

"I-i... R-really, l-" I get cut off by a ping from Y/N's phone.

"Oh! S-sorry, that was Dylan," she then checks her phone and laughs a little.

"W-what's so funny?" I shyly ask Y/N.

"It's just Dylan telling me his 'undying love' for me, he always does this everyday,"

"Sorry, but why?"

"Cause we're just that close to consider ourselves brother and sister,"

"S-so he only loves you like a sister?"

"Yup! And I can't wait to go to his wedding!"

"Wedding?"