McD •1•

Who is that girl?

MCD young boys are going to Phoenix Drop High, and so are you, this is how you met each other.
Guy's POV

Levin

It's my first day of high school, I'm a freshman while my older brother is a sophomore. I don't really know if your suppose to feel good or bad about this, but oh well.

It's about 6:25 in the morning, and I'm awake, I just don't want to get out of bed.

"Wake up Levin, mom's making some breakfast for us," my brother Malachi told me.

"But I'm sooo lazy," I said looking up at him. He sighs and says,

"I'll eat all the pancakes with Lilith then," and walks out.

"What?! No fair!" I spring out of bed and raced Malachi downstairs. We almost got to the bottom when Lilith walked by the stairs. Me and Malachi stopped and tripped, face-planting on the last step.

"Careful boys, you almost hit your little sister," mom scolded us as she walked in front of us.

"Sorry mom," we apologized.

"Sigh, well I'm done making breakfast, is you father still asleep?" she asked.

"We don't know," I say.

"I'll just go gently wake him up, ha! I'm just kidding, where's the sharpie boys?" she said.

"Here, you can borrow mine mom," Malachi offered mom his black sharpie.

"Hehehehehe, you've all got to be quiet though," she told us. The four of us quietly snuck into mom and dad's room. Dad's still sleeping, so mom opened the sharpie and started to draw on his face. When she finished, we all quickly left the room and snickered.

"Thanks Malachi, I can't wait to see the look on his face when he wakes up," mom said as she hands the market pack to Malachi.

"We gotta eat our food now before dad gets suspicious," I said and we all nodded.

As we're done eating pancakes, the door opens and we see dad yawning.

"Mornin guys,"

"Hey dad," I say.

"Did you sleep well honey?" mom asked.

"Yeah why?" he asked.

"Did you use the bathroom?" Malachi asked.

"No?"

"Pic wi daddy!" Lilith demanded. Irene she's a genius!

"Um, ok," he said and picked Lilith up. Then mom took a picture of them, and we all started laughing.

"What's so funny?" dad asked being completely clueless.

"Hahaha! Now I feel bad for him, show dad the picture mom," I said. Dad walked next to mom and saw Lilith and him... With a bunch of little doodles and a HUGE marker mustache.