MyStreet •5•

You Took Me Here?

Garroth

Garroth's POV
I'm sitting on my bed with my head in my hands, thinking on where and what my first date with Y/N should be, then I remember something that Aphmau told me. She said that Y/N's never been to Olive Garden, so BAM! Perfect place to have it, but we probably shouldn't tell anyone about it yet, especially Aphmau.

I begin texting Y/N.
(Garroth=G You=Y)
G- hey Y/N,
Y-yeah Garroth
G-you should wear a dress or something like that for our 1st date
Y-is it some sort of resturant or?
G-yup!
Y-what r u wearing
G-a black suit, kinda like da one from prom
Y-oh ok, I'll just wear a C/C dress
G-k, pick u up at 7?
Y-sure thing Garroth
G-great, c u then
Y-bye~
G-bye

I take a quick glance at the clock and see that it's 2:37p.m. great, that's plenty of time to plan this.

·|·|·|·|·|TimeSkip |·|·|·|·|·

It was 6:50p.m. and I'm putting some gel my hair.

"Ooo~, what's the occasion Garroth?" Laurence asks as he makes the bathroom door wide opeinton.

"None of your business, I'll see you guys later," I wash the gel off my hands and walk out of the house listening to a bunch of questions from the guys.

While I'm walking to Y/N's place, I've already told the limousine driver to park in front of Y/N's house and wait for Y/N and me. I get there and see that the limousine is there and the driver hands me a boquet of C/C roses. I thank him, go up the small set of stairs and ring the doorbell.

Your POV

I hear my doorbell and go to open the door to see Garroth with a dozen of C/C roses in his right hand. He hands them to me and I gladly accept them feeling my face become a little pink.

"H-hey Y/N, are you ready?" he asked as he looked at the ground. I noticed that his ears were turning bright red and thought that it was so adorable.

"I am, but are you Garroth~" I smirked. He shots his head up and looks me in the eye with a crimson blush.

"W-what!? O-of course I a-am!" he confronted.

"Come on silly, where are you taking me anyway?"

"It's a surprise," he grabbed my hand and lead me to this black limousine. He opened the back door for me and I happily went inside. I scooted a little to the left for Garroth to come in and once he did, he shut the door and we stayed silent.

Not long after until we arrived at some sort of restaurant called, olive garden? Never heard or seen it before, except now of course. Garroth opens the door for me and I step out of the limousine. Garroth offers me his hand to hold, and I hesitantly held it.

As we got inside, a worker saw Garroth, and just like that, lead us to our table, I'm guessing that Garroth already made reservations or something.

Garroth's POV

Me and Y/N got our food and were, kinda awkward. We didn't talk much besides the occasional 'how's life' thing.