Chapter IV ((UNEDITED))

PREVIOUSLY. . .

"GO! LEAVE ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! NEVER COME BACK!" she yells and shoves me out the door. I stand outside of the ruins, dumbstruck. I didn't actually plan out what I was going to do after escaping her house. I always thought that, after exploring the Underground, I would return back to Toriel's house and stay with her since I didn't have anywhere else to go. But now, I feel like a lost puppy; abandoned because of my own foolishness.

I sigh then look around to take note of where I am. It looks like a forest, but instead of having green bright trees, I am surrounded by dead trees instead. It made sense, there was snow everywhere too; the snow probably killed the trees. The cool of the air feels nice against my burns, but my feet are a bit cold since my shoes did have holes in them due to bad ownership. There is only one way to go: straight. So that's what I do, I walk straight. . .

NOW. . .

As I walk down the snowy path, I can't help but feel as if there is someone watching my every move. It isn't until I hear a twig snap behind me that I realize my suspicions are correct. I spin around, looking for my stalker but, to my surprise, no one is there. I look around confused, but when I turn forward to keep walking. I bump into something. . . or rather, someone.

"Heh, pretty lil thing, aren't ya?" The figure asks. I look up to see the face of my stalker. He's a slightly plump skeleton (if it were possible to be a plump skeleton) with red dots in his black eye sockets. There's a smile plastered onto his face that never seems to go away. He is slightly taller than me, but still very intimidating. His teeth are sharp and pointed; one of his teeth are golden. His outfit consists of a black hoodie with grey fur lining, a red shirt, black basketball shorts with golden stripes on the side of his legs, and red Converse with yellow socks.

"Plump thing, aren't ya?" I mock while stepping backwards. He frowns, walks up to me, and chokes my neck with his boney fingers. Then, he holds me up by my neck and lifts my feet off the ground.

"You're either really brave to be sayin' shit like that, or you're really stupid," he laughs as I choke. My hands are desperately clawing at his boney ones to release my neck. "Heh, the name's Sans. . . You'll be callin' me Master pretty soon though," Sans chuckles as he releases me onto the floor. I gasp for breath and massage my neck to soothe it. "What's your name, pet?" I stutter my name out.

"And I'm not your pet!" I glare at him. Sans simply laughs, obviously finding my retaliation pleasing.

"Just you wait 'nd see. Papyrus will just love ya, I'm sure he will. He's been pretty lonely recently too," Sans smirks and my eyes widen. Is he inferring that I'd be used as a sex toy? I get up and try to run away. He suddenly appears in front of me and I squeal. He was just behind me! I turn the other way and run only to bump into Sans again. In one swift motion, I am suddenly over Sans' shoulder being carried.

"What the fuck! Get your boney hands off of me! You fucking freak!" I yell and pound his back with my fists.

"Shut up! Make too much noise and you'll alert Papy you're here!" Sans digs his bones into my thigh. I yelp, for he had touched one of my burns I got from Toriel. "Where did ya get all these burns kid? Someone roast you too hard?" He laughs.

"I-I. . ." I stutter but then frown, not feeling comfortable with sharing with what previously happened. "It's none of your bus- Ah!" I was cutoff by Sans smacking my ass.

"AHA!" He laughs, "You got a real nice ass, kid."

"Fuck you asshole."

"How old are ya?"

I frown. "20, why do you ask?"

"Heh, no reason. You a virgin?"

"What the- I'm not answering you!"

"I'll take that as a yes, heh. Papy is sure in for a surprise!" Sans lifts me up a bit more while moving his hand up to touch my bottom. I try prying his hands off, but every time I try, he would dig his bones into my burns.

Sans takes me into a town called Snowdin. I remember Toriel handing me a water bottle from this place. I sigh. . . Toriel. . .

"Kid stop your sighing, Papyrus don't like that shit," Sans says as he opens the door to a big wooden house. Once we got inside, he throws me onto the couch and looks me over.

"Stop looking, you pervert," I frown at him and get up from the couch.

"Pervert?" Sans asks smiling and frowning at the same time. "You ain't seen anythin' perverted yet, pet." He then grabs me by the collar of my burnt dress and drags me up the stairs into a very dirty room. He then throws me onto his bed.

"W-what are you doing?!" I ask, trying to get up from the bed. Sans pushes me down and roughly takes Toriel's dress off of me, leaving me naked in my underwear. He seemed awfully gentle while taking it off since he made sure not to damage it any more than it already is. "No! The dress!" I sit up quickly and try to reach for it. For some reason, the dress holds a lot of meaning for me. It is, after all, the only thing I have from Toriel. Sans laughs and pushes me back onto the bed and straddles me. His fingers travels up my body from the waist to my breasts. I inhale sharply. Sans' bones are awfully cold against my increasingly warm body. My breath shortens and the way I was feeling is hard to explain. I've never felt like this before.

"Heh, you filthy sinner. I'm just touching your tits and you're already aroused," Sans chuckles. I frown. I know what he's doing, but I am more bothered with myself because of the fact that I was actually feeling good because of all this. It was wrong, everything about the outside of the Ruins was wrong. Sans rips my bra off and bent down to bite my nipple.

"T-that's not true! O-ow!" I scream and arch my back from the pain. I look down at my boobs and see the nipple he had bitten began to bleed. I stare back at Sans in horror.

"Heh, you taste good pet. But I bet you'll taste even better down here," he laughs as he touches my private parts with his hands. Oxygen escapes my lungs and I begin to have a hard time breathing. Sans looks at me with lust filled in his eyes and licks the blood off his teeth with. . .

"A tongue?" I ask, bewildered as to how a skeleton could have an organ. But before I can question it more, Sans pinches my clitoris. It causes me to arch my back again, but this time in pleasure. Sans chuckles.

"Like it? I can make all kinds o' things with magic, pet," Sans says. He bends down to begin sucking on my nipple, but he didn't bite on it this time. Instead, his tongue slithers from my boobs, down to my stomach, and then farther down to my vagina. He bites my underwear off, using his sharp teeth to cut the thin material. There goes twenty dollars spent at Victoria's Secret.

"S-Sans. . . Oh my God," I moan, not being able to help myself anymore. His tongue swirls around my clit, sending waves of pleasure flying up my spine. It is unbearably good, this feeling I have. If I had known sex felt this great, I would've done it sooner.

Sans' tongue went inside of me. I could feel it swirling around, tasting my insides and exploring everywhere. "Virgin pussy," Sans says as he got up and wiped his teeth. "My favorite." I stare at him in confusion and need.

"Why. . . Why'd you stop?" I ask, wanting more of the pleasurable feeling. Sans simply chuckles.

"Fucking you is up to my brother, not me." He suddenly went so close to my ear, I could feel his breaths. Skeletons could breathe? "Trust me when I say this, doll. Papyrus won't be as gentle as I was."

TO BE CONTINUED. . .

YES FINALLY SOME KINKY SHIT. Sorry it was bad folks. I kinda rushed through it so we can get to the Papy fuck time.

I hope you enjoy my efforts guys. I'm going to hell for all of this.

I can literally feel my sins crawling up my back. . .

danime_writes