Chapter VI ((UNEDITED))

SONG : Over and Over - Three Days Grace

PREVIOUSLY. . .

Papyrus backs up a bit and smirks at his mastery. His eye glows a brighter red than it already is and I could move again. "Papy—" I began, but then he shoved a gag into my mouth that was so big, it hurt to keep it open.

"Don't ever call me that!" He sneers. Suddenly, red tentacles (what was this, a hentai?) appear behind him. "You, call me Master from now on. Now. . ." The weird tendrils begin to inch towards me menacingly. "In the words of my idiotic brother, you're going to have a bad time."

NOW. . .

I try my best to not make any noise nor look at him. The way Papyrus makes me feel is different than Sans. Sure, he was rough, but Papyrus is brutally ignoring my feelings whereas Sans would be slightly gentle. Despite the words Sans had said to me, I could now feel how Sans has more experience in treating people correctly.

A tendril unclips the gag in my mouth and takes it's place instead. It fills my mouth to the brim. The strange tentacle is wet, as if it is melting or exuding a liquid that acts like as its a lubricant. There are five of them in total. One is exploring the inside of my mouth, mercilessly going in and out of my throat; causing me to gag and tear up. Two are playing with the lumps of tissue on my chest people call breasts. One is swirling around my nipple, pulling and squeezing it. Acting as if it were a tongue that is sucking on them.

I remember Sans had done the same thing to me earlier and he had left a bite mark which was still sore. Luckily for me, this tendril isn't on that tit. The bitten breast was being squeezed, as if it were trying to get milk out of the nipple. Of course nothing came out, milk only came from the pregnant. The rest of the strange tentacles are at my sensitive area. One tentacle is grinding against me, never entering but just the feeling of it against myself turns me on in the wrong way. The other is simply rubbing my thighs, trying to get me to feel more. . . Pleasured I'm guessing.

It makes me mad that my body is acting like this. I am not a slut, I am better than this. . . Than this rape. Its so sickening, I can feel it in the pit of my stomach. I want to puke at how disgusted I am at my body, not just because of the tendril I am currently deep throating. It is wrong. Everything about this place is wrong. I am wrong. Maybe going back up is better. I'd go to prison, but there is always that slight chance of escaping. I could find someone who can give me a fake ID. I could start over, get a new life, move somewhere exotic like Britain or Australia. But who was I kidding? I didn't have enough money, college robbed me of that.

Something begins to build up near my the bottom of my stomach. I squeal, it feels like I have to shit and pee, yet it also feels like something else entirely. All I know is that something is definitely going to come out soon. The tendril rubbing against my private stops moving and I can feel a pressure in between my thighs. My eyes widens in realization and I squirm as much as I can.

"Heh, you don't like that entering do you?" Papyrus asks. He gets up from where he is watching and makes his way to the bed. "Maybe you'll like me better?" Papyrus then removes his gloves and his shoes and creeps towards me. Kneeling on the bed, he stares down at me with an evil smile and a red hue in his eye. I stare at him in horror, afraid of what he is going to do. I try to talk to him, try pleading with him to stop this madness. But all that comes out are desperate muffles of fear.

Murder from Withinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें