Chapter V (UNEDITED)

Before we get this chapter started, I just wanted to tell you guys how much of a weakling I am ;u;
I tried doing Genocide today but ended up failing at it.
I couldn't bring myself to kill Papyrus ;0; I just love the guy too much.
Ahh, I'm so disappointed at myself ( )

PREVIOUSLY. . .

"Why. . . Why'd you stop?" I ask, wanting more of the pleasurable feeling. Sans simply chuckles.

"Fucking you is up to my brother, not me." He suddenly went so close to my ear, I could feel his breaths. Skeletons could breathe? "Trust me when I say this, doll. Papyrus won't be as gentle as I was."

NOW. . .

Sans throws a red shirt at me to cover myself with. "Wear that," he commands and walks out of the room while slamming the door shut. I hold onto the shirt, my eyes wide wondering how everything moved so fast. I finally get to take a good look around Sans' room. It's awfully filthy. Clothes are littered all over the floor, the blankets on the bed have weird substances on them clearly showing how dirty they were. His room didn't smell as bad as it looks though, so that was ok. I scramble to find my bra and Toriel's dress amongst the piles of clothes and garbage.

My panties were torn and practically unusable. I was going to have to wear my bra only underneath the shirt. Toriel's dress could be repaired, in which I was very happy about, but there are a few holes at the bottom of the dress and a giant burn hole on the chest. I touched the burn that corresponded with the hole. Flowey was right, but at the same time he was wrong. Toriel had been nice but she had an evil side to her as well. Sans was evil, molesting me on the first day we met. . . But he was nice enough to not actually take my virginity, and he did give me a shirt to cover up with. Before I could think about the matter any more, I hear a door bang open so hard, it shakes the entire house.

"WHERE IS IT SANS?" A voice yells. His voice is commanding, like Sans, but at the same time it sounds like a premature pubescent boy.

"Boss, calm down! I promise ya she's here," Sans voice echoes throughout the house. Footsteps stomps up the stairs and head into the room right next to the one I was in.

"SANS, YOU FUCK UP. I SAID IF YOU EVER SEE A HUMAN, YOU BRING THEM TO ME! NOT TO OUR HOUSE," the voice shrieks even louder than last time. I can hear Sans' muffled voice and the footsteps ran out of the room. The door to Sans' room slams open with such force, a gust of wind makes my hair fly behind me. In the doorway, there stands a skeleton who is much taller than Sans, but shares some of the same characteristics as him.

This skeleton was taller as well as slimmer. But like Sans, all of his teeth were fanged and his eyes are blood red. He wears a black armor top that has pointed shoulder pads. The black pants he wore fit perfectly tight against his boney legs. They had a golden belt, but I assume it is more for style rather than actually holding his pants up. On his arms, he has red gloves that are very sharp at the ends of his fingers. His boots are red with simple black buckles. To top it off, he has a scarf that's torn a little but still manages to look fashionable. If this skeleton had skin, he'd most probably be someone really hot. . . and gay.

"P-pet, meet Papyrus. My younger brother, the best Royal Guardsmen you'll ever meet," Sans says, stuttering a bit at the beginning of his sentence.

"The only Royal Guardsmen it'll ever meet you mean," Papyrus sneers. I look over at the two, making sure to study their relationship to the full most I could. Sans, despite him being older, seemed afraid of Papyrus. Maybe even a bit too submissive to him. Papyrus sounds like a loud brat. If he didn't get what he asked for, when he asked for it, he would most likely take his anger out through any means of violence. But then again, what did I know? "HUMAN," he bellows, "Why are you in Sans' room?"

I cower in fear and look at Sans for help. But all Sans does is stare me down, silently asking me to lie. "I-I was just-"

"SPEAK LOUDER!" Papyrus runs up and grabs me by the arm, almost breaking it from his brute strength. He lifts me off of the bed slightly, my knees barely touching the blankets, and I scream out in pain.

"Let go! That hurts!" I try prying his hands off, but that only made him grip me tighter. Instinctively, my hand reaches for the nearest object I can find. As soon as my fingers brush an object, I grab it and try slashing it at Papyrus. He easily dodged but looks with both anger and surprise at what I hold in my hand. It was a knife.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FROM?" He asks, grabbing my wrist that held the knife so I wouldn't try to kill him again. I shake my head in fear, it was beginning to happen again.

"I-I don't know! It was j-just there in my hand wh— ah!" Papyrus throws me against the wall and grabs me by the hair. I can see Sans behind Papyrus inching forward, unsure of whether to help me or not.

"Don't you dare lie to me, you little bitch. Do you know what happens to bad kids who won't behave?" He asks, whispering into my ear. "They get punished. So, let me ask again; where did you get the knife?"

"I-I don't know! I swear its the truth!" I repeat. I'm not sure if there is a correct answer to his question. Papyrus releases my hair and lets me fall back onto the bed. I look up at him in confusion, but only to be met by an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Wrong answer."

Suddenly, everything around me turns red and I can't move. Papyrus' left eye glows a bright red and left a streak of light whenever he moves. He tells something to Sans and drags me out of the room just to go into the one right next to it. This room is neater than Sans'. Everything is organized and clean. But it is still just as evil as Papyrus. The room is a dark shade of red and on the walls hangs weapons for torture. There is a drawer on one side of the room displaying a collection of chains, whips, ropes, and other bondage items. The bed in the corner of the room is a king sized one with many hooks as to hold something up. It seems as if this room is dedicated to torture.

I am suddenly thrown against the bed and the red filter disappeared along with Papyrus' glowing eye. I sit up and rub my back, it hurt from how much I was being thrown. "Where am I? What is this?" I ask. Papyrus smirks and goes to go get a few things from his drawer.

"This is my room. You better get used to it because we'll be spending a lot of time here together," he says. When he turns to face me again, my vision turns red and his eye glows. My arms and legs involuntarily stretches out and Papyrus begin to put a collar on my neck. My eyes, being the only part of my body that was able to move, dart around the room, wondering how I could escape and why he was doing this to me. He then uses the rope to tie my wrists and ankles together against the bed so I was sprawled out, everything is revealed to his eye. . . sockets. There is no escape.

Papyrus backs up a bit and smirks at his mastery. His eye glows a brighter red than it already is and I could move again. "Papy—" I began, but then he shoved a gag into my mouth that was so big, it hurt to keep it open.

"Don't ever call me that!" He sneers. Suddenly, red tentacles (what was this, a hentai?) appear behind him. "You, call me Master from now on. Now. . ." The weird tendrils begin to inch towards me menacingly. "In the words of my idiotic brother, you're going to have a bad time."

TO BE CONTINUED. . .

YAY KINK. The chapter was getting too long for my comfort so the sexy stuff is in the next chapter ;)

It might take a while for it to come out since I wanna keep editing the lemon to make sure it's to the best of my writing capabilities.

Don't be afraid to suggest some kinks that Papyrus might do. I wanna write a lot of those nice kinks.

I say "kink" too much (;>~> )

danime_writes