18.

-At The Beach-

- Tyrone Maxwell -

Tonight is going to be turnt. But not as hype as I want it to be. I want Dustin here. I feel free , I just want to be freer. Is that even a word. Ion think so. But it's soooo many females here.😍🍑👅💦. I can't help myself. I deep down inside want Dustin back. I need sex. But i don't want to force Dustin into anything he doesn't consent To. I'm not that kind of guy. So this is one of the reason why I'm still fucking🍆 and ducking bitches. I might get something tonight who knows? But After tonight this shit is going to stop. Imma stop cheating❌. Imma tell him everything that i have done behind his back. I will get Dustin back. If I have to kill a nigga🔫...If it's the last thing I do.

"Daddy" Ashely said while rubbing my chest.

" What ? "

"What's wrong with you?" She asked me while rasing her eyebrows.

" Nothing just give me the top Ashely " I said getting aggravated.

" Mhm"

And with that she just started her job.😏

-Later On-

We planning on going to the Strip Club since it's Friday Night. To get my mind off of some things😕. We arrived at the strip club. We went inside and went into the V.I.P section. There was 5 bottle of Peach Ciroc and 3 Bottles Of Hennessey and 2 Bottles Of Chardonnay. We all made our way to the section. Strippers came from left to right. Jesus Take The Wheel🙏.

-4:30 am-

We were leaving the club we decided to call taxis. I know I'm drunk but I'm not too drunk I can understand certain things. My plan is to go to Dustin. It's not too late for me to stop by. I asked him to stay up because we need to talk.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I reached to his house. I knocked on the door loud enough for him to hear me. He later open the door he don't look to please to see me. I asked for entry,he thought about it and later let me in.

" Hurry up" he demand

" why are you still upset?" I asked

" Are you fucking serious" he took a pause with a deep breath

" Don't come in here with that fucking nonsense. You know exactly why I'm pissed off"

" I'm Sorry Dustin..matter a fact I'm going to be 💯 with you.. I really didn't want to have to give you my shirt...but then a again i did. I didn't think you would take it that serious. I understand where you coming from and why you so pissed at me... I want to gain my trust back for you and get my baby back..I'm sorry "

Dustin Bradley

Did this boy really lost his damn mind?😤

" You think that when you fucking apologize for doing that bullshit to me I'M supposed to take your ass back?... You must've lost it cause That's not in my book. If you want me back you going to have to try harder than that. Who knows I might have a new somebody in the picture 😏"

" Fuck you mean new nigga in the picture " he semi yelled

" You know...But I suggest you should leave me the fuck alone and let me do me...I doubt you'll get me back.."

" Oh baby I will get you back Just Wait On It" he peck my lips with a grin and walked out

I know his ass would not even leave me alone. It is 5:23am I was on my way to my bed. 15 Mins later Tremaine told me to come outside. And there his sexy ass.💋 Standing in the door way I could smell his Versace cologne. Mh. I hugged him. 🙇🙇. He hugged me by my waist.

" Hey baby"

We not dating but we like to call each other bae baby etc.

"Hey" I stepped aside to let him in

" You miss me?" He asked

" Nope" I said, smirking 😏

" You don't miss me big baby?" he cooted.

" Nahh" I said while laying on his stomach.😊

" Ik you do " he said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Tremaine is sex walking on legs. The way he runs his fingers through my hair😍. We talked and talk.I enjoy every bit of it,plus the head massage. After a while I started dozing off thinking about everything that happened this week.

------

Hey Babies👋

Should It Be:

Dustin and Tremaine
Or
Dustin And Tyrone

How Should Tremaine Ask Dustin To Be His Nigga👬?

-MB55