28.

-Dustin Bradley-

"Okay guys so we are here ill see yall in a few" he pause the camera then look at Tyrone.

"What?" He said as he focus on finding parking

I smiled "Nun you just look extra nice today"

Tyrone lick his lips" thanks you look like a snack "

I blushed.

" come on" Tyrone got out and helped Siya out the car.

She grabbed my hand with her sippy in the other.

-At the beach-

Dustin was  recording some interesting things. Tyrone thought he was cute bringing his face all up in the camrea. They cracked some jokes. Dustin had put the camrea down for the remainder of the day until it was time to get back in the car. As they were having fun Dustin decided to put the camrea in the arm rester. When he backed out the car. He was walking without looking up from the ground. He bumped into someone.
.

It was Tremaine.

" hey Dustin ..just gonna past me like that?" He said reaching out for a hug.

I curved hug. I continued to walk,until I felt a hand spin me around.

" Can I help you?" I spoke on a low tone.

" You just gonna past me like that?" He repeated with a smirk.

" yes now will you exuse me I have a date to attend " I slightly pushed him away.

" You better watch your back Dustin,I'm coming back for you " his voice was dark and scary.

" if I can't you have you nobody can" he continued.

" Ohh okay" I studder.

Oh my. I really don't want to tell Tyrone. I don't want him to worry about me. He already has too much on his plate. Him being a powerful drug dealer, him being 17 focusing on his career, talking care of his 3 year old sister, and making sure she gets all the protection there is. I don't want him to worry about me. I just have to keep this away from him.

" keep what away?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry a bitch had writers block.
And tests.

This is just a lil sum sum for my loves.

Go checks my other books out.

Vote Share Comment

- MB55