24.

-Next Morning-

- Tyrone Maxwell -

I woke up with my baby face in my neck. He looks so good right now👅. I could imagine us in a couple of years our family. He wants 2 kids. If it's a boy I'll teach him how to play football. If it's a girl I'm spoiling her. And Dustin doesn't have a say😊. I never felt this way about anyone since my ex girlfriend. Her name was Madison.

Flashback

"Yo wtf my nigga" Madison growled as I took a piece of her bacon.

"Stop being selfish " I said as I kissed her cheek.

"No" she pouted

"Come here sexy " I motion her with my index finger.

Then we started kissing...Her lips were like mhmm 👄👅. I ask for entrance, she denied me...bad choice sexy. I grab her ass. Which made her gasp. I tongue kissed her. She pulled away as she softly bit my lip.

"I love you daddy" she smiled

"I love you too babygirl " I pecked her lips

End of Flashback.

    We was the power couple of 9-10 (half of 10th ) grade. But she fuck that up so i had to kill her. Harsh right😏. Well sne shouldn't have never treated me or my sister like that. My thoughts were interrupted by Dustin tapping me.

       "Good morning babe" he said as he looked at me with those green eyes, as the sun sparkles with them.

         " yeah?"

              "Good morning "he said again.

                    "Good morning"

                          " I was calling your name but you was in deep thought...about?" he said as he sat up.

         If i tell him what i was thinking about he wouldn't be happy. Probably give me the silent treatment.

           " i was thinking about our future together with kids" i said lyimg through my teeth with a smile

        "Awe"

          "Im going to make breakfast, so hurry and get ready for school . I'm going to drop Siya."

     "Okay daddy"

   "Badass" i said as i walked down the hallway to wake Siya up so she can eat.

         I took Siya downstairs and sat her on the island chair.

            "Ty Ty"

          " yes babygirl " i said as i put waffels innthe toaster.

       "Tin Tin is beautiful " she said with the biggest smile on her face.

            "Aw thank you baby" Dustin came in as he kisss her cheek.

                "You a cutie pie"

        "Thank you" she sakd as she bite into the waffel.

         "So baby you know that my parents are coming home tomorrow and i want you to meet them the day after tomorrow."

        I choked on my orange juice" you serious?"

     I started to wash the dishes

         "Yeah" he said red as a tomato

         "What time "

             "8pm"

               "I'll be there"

                     "Yayy" he scream he kissed my cheek

            I just smiled. I love to see him happy. It brings joy to my lil  gangster heart. I will do everything for that boy. He's my babyboy👶. Anything to make him happy even if that means meeting his family. Then so be it. If they decide to be disrespectful. I will be shadier than a tree on a hot summer day. But i highly doubt they won't be rude. They look like nice people.

    "Babe if they start being disrespectful i just know that im sorry"i saudas i got my car keys while holding Siya hands.

    "Okay baby"

      "Bye bae ill see you at school, I love you ❤"  Dustin kissed my cheek

       "bye tin tin i wuv u" Siya said hugging his leg.

          "I love you too baby " he replied  followed by a giggle

                   And with that i left.

                                 - Dustin Bradley-

                When they had left the house was quiet. I went into the shower and started to was myself with Victoria Secret Love Spell body wasn and scrub. Follwed by Dove in shower lotion. About 15 minutes later i came out the shower. Its 7:34, school doesn't start till 9:15 so ill be done by 8:30or so. Then ill take my fat self to Starbucks. Mhhh a caramel cappuccino with a blue berry muffin. I really need some new friends. I heard that 4 new kids are coming to our school. On of the kids snuck in the office and told us everything. 2 girls and 2 boys named Natasha and Allyesha and Cameron and Lucas. They sound like normal people I just hope they're not a holes.

                                           In school

                                                   (8:40am)

                As im walked in school everyone started to make a path for me. Strange?🤔...then u saw tbe two traders. I rolled my eyes as i sat down in my seat. Then the bell ring indicating that classes is about to start.
                                       -after school-

            Im watching Tyrone at his football practice  while making ideas for my YouTube channel. I came up with one. D.T nation. D for Dustin and T for Tyrone. I looked up seeing Tyrone blowing kisses at  me. I started to blush. I was comingup with some cute pictures of Siya Tyrone and I and a song.ughh...wait i found one Closer by The Chainsmokers.

                          -5:30-

            I waited for Tyrone so i could tellhim bye. 6 minutes later i felt a pair of arms on me i knew who it was.

       "Hey baby"his deep voice said
            "How was your day"
                "Good i figure out the pictures of Siya you and i and the music is done"
        He scratch the back of his neck"babe you wanna flim tomorrow because i have to work on this project with Siya...I could ft you when weare doing it.,"
          "Yeah sure" i said as I kissed his cheek

    "I love you baby"

    "I love you too"

          And with that we both drove off.

---------------------------

  Happy New year everyone.😚 love yall

I thank you guys for helping me with the youtube names🙂
Tell me how you think the dinner should go??🤔 comment below⬇

Vote Share Comment

-mindlessbehavior55