22.

Tyrone Maxwell

Do you ever just sit back and decipher about life. Like you have a rare prize. Im gay for Dustin nobody else basically, It's hard to find love❤ out here now a days. Male and females just like to cheat. I'll say i was a horiable person to him since the jump. I wanna marry him💍. And have dozen of babies👶. I haven't fully gave up my cheating ways. But I did stop having sex with other females. That's a score right? Today is the day the devil goes at his work😏.

'7:30pm'

Dustin Bradley

It's finally here its finally here. My day is here👏. Time to destroy some houses 😊. I'm soo excited. Hmmm I've got some more ideas. Expose them. I haven't told nobody this but those two have 5 secret relationships with 5 of Tyrone friends Oh and Lola made a sex tape. I'm going to score this one and I'll make sure everyone turns against them . It's 7:40 now. Kaden house is first. I let them open the door. When I got in I went straight for kitchen and got a knife🔪. I let the mess up the whole place. I told them not to go to the bathroom before we left the other house. We got right to destroy Kaden House.

 We got right to destroy Kaden House

I'm going to make life much easier for Lola and Me

I'm going to make life much easier for Lola and Me.Burn her house down. I would love to do the honors. I looked back at our art work. Soo beautiful.