27.

-Tyorne Maxwell-

Its 4am and I can't sleep. You ever had those morning/nights thoughts to yourself? I'm just laying here staring at my white ceiling. Life is going great / or not. Nah it is. I get a message and its from kayden what this hoe want?

-Kayden: hey wassup?
-Tyrone: may I help you?
-Kayden: nun I'm just checking up on yah...

-Tyrone: I'm fine goodbye
-Kayden:wait

-Tyrone:nope bye

I stopped texting her. I wanted to call Dustin. He probably sleeping right now. But I could give too shits. I scrolled down my contacts and seen "My Drug💊" I pressed the video call button he picked up on the 6th ring.
"Can I help you?" He spoke in his quiet voice with dry drool on his face.

"Not really just wanted to bother you"

"Do you know what time it is?"

" yeah 4:13 am"

"Fuck you Tyrone"

"When?"

He rolled his eyes " leave me alone"

-Dustin Bradley -
I was a woken by the sound of my phone ringing only to see "Caramel Love 🍫" calling me. He just love seeing me grumpy.

I repositioned myself " Baby I'm tired so I'm going to need for you to be quite."

" I don't give a fuck " he semi yelled.

" I will hang up stop it"

"Okay okay"

" be ready by 12 Dustin  I don't wanna take you outside half naked."

"You ain't gonna do anything "

He silently nodded"bet keep playing"

" Mhm w.e"

We kept looking at eachother in silence. Just hearing each other breathe  is enough for me. Then he told me something that really killed the mood.
" Kayden text me about a hour ago"

" what is she doing texting you?" I said  irritaded

"Calm down babe I'm yours...she said she wanted to 'check up' on me" he said using air quotes.

" Mhm "

" you don't believe me?"

"No no I do" I gave him a soft smile.

" my little thug" he cooed

"Shut up and let me sleep or the last time" I said yawning.

" I'm going to make sure nobody kidnaps you"

" yeah you do that"

"I love you white chocolate "

"I love you too fatty"

As I'm dozing off I hear a camrea shot.

"Stop being a creep you ass"

" I'm your only creep so hush "

I sucked my teeth and fell asleep.

(11:28am)

I woke up with no Tyrone on the screen of the phone. But I saw a text by him saying 'good morning bby💕 be ready by 12 I'm leaving in 15 mins'
I made sure my camrea and phone was charged. Then I went into the shower. As I'm in the shower I started to think about one of my sex fantasy with Tyrone.  Sex in the shower. That sounds nice. The steamy water hitting his back as the water makes my hair wet, my moans hid groans, his deep thrust in me while I call him all different types of names. My thought were in interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Tyrone. (Aka caramel love )

"Yes? "I said over the running water.

"I'm outside"

" shoot " I mumbled

"Are you in the shower?"

"Uh uh yes?"

" didn't I tell you to be ready at 12"

"Sorry...Mr boss...I'll be ready in 10"

" mhm"

He hung up. I started to get ready. I wore something simple. I packed extra clothes. 5 minutes later I was in the process of grabbing my camrea and my phone.i went to tell my parents I'm leaving. There was a note saying they went grocery shopping. I'm going to kill my first YouTube video.

"What's up, wats good, how it is..this is my first vlog giving you a snippet of my life...so we are walking to my boyfriends car,to spent the day with him and my baby "

-nobody's Pov -

Dustin was chatting it up with the camrea.the vibe was amazing. Dustin bubbly personality/energy made the ride better.he shown Tyrone off ...but especially Siya. Ain't nun going to be in his way....for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ehhh wat you thin should happen??? I need drama I have a idea but I wanna hear you guys own. Bye lovely 😚

Check out my new book Smile Keith Powers

Vote Share Comment.

-MB55