Plans

3rd person POV

    "What are you doing here?" Rei growled at the sight of Kise at her front door.

    Kise smiled, "I'm walking to school with you ssu!" Rei facepalmed.

    "Besides, how do you even know where I live? When we parted yesterday, you were no where near my house... Did you stalk me?" Rei tried thinking of the many possibilities of how he found her address.

    "No! I didn't stalk you ssu. I was thinking of walking to school with you, and I wandered here ssu. Your neighborhood seems so familiar..." Kise smiled and nervously rubbed the back of his head.

    "That hurts, you know." Rei unintentionally said her thoughts out loud. Kise frowned, "What do you mean, it hurts?" he asked.

    "Nothing." Rei hissed and began walking without him. Kise sighed and caught up to Rei, "I said I wanted to walk to school with you, don't leave me behind ssu." Kise slightly sulked.

    Rei slightly smiled but it faded, "You're at fault, you were too slow." she teased.

"Hidoi!! I'm faster than you at running ssu." Kise challenged. Rei raised an eyebrow, "Oh?"

Haha, Sacchi this is one of the reasons why I love you ssu. You're fun, and fast. <3

Kise nodded, "Let's race to scho-" Kise stopped talking when he saw Rei's pained expression. Kise frowned, "What's wrong Sacchi?" Rei hesitated.

"Why do you call me Sacchi?" Rei attempted to change the subject.

"Your name is Sachi and I add cchi to the end of everyone's name, only if I respect them though ssu. So I'm saying your name but also I'm saying that I respect you ssu." Kise ranted.

Rei frowned, "And why do you respect me?..."

Kise thought about it, "I don't really know ssu. When I first saw you, and heard your name... I immediately respected you ssu." Kise answered honestly.

"Oh." Rei couldn't find the words she wanted to say. Being friends with Kise hurt more than she thought. Kise put an arm over her shoulder, "Anyway, let's go to school ssu!"

****

"Hello, everyone! Some of you may know me already, but I am the drama teacher Akiro." He greeted. Akiro had light blonde hair, and green eyes. Beside him was a man with black hair and blue eyes.

"Beside me is Setaou Koji, he is your senpai. He is in Class 3-A and is the lead male actor." Akiro gave the class a giant hint.

"Akiro-sensei, why are you here?" One of the students asked.

"I am here because class 1-C has been chosen to participate in the school play. Of course, auditions will have to be held for the parts." Akiro spoke.

    Kise looked towards Rei, "Are you going to audition for the par-" Kise stopped talking.

    Rei was literally shimmering, as if a sparkly aura surrounded her, "Of course I am! You of all people should know I love acting." If Rei had a tail, she would be wagging it at the moment.

    "I should?"

    Oh right. You haven't gotten your memory back yet... Rei sighed.

    "Anyway, auditions are next Monday! We will see which part each and every one of you will get. For the auditions, you would have to play a scene and Koji-san will asist you." Akiro explained.

    "What if you are a guy auditioning?"

    "There are some parts that males speak to Koji-san, so he will still assist you." Akiro answered.

    "As you know, Class 1-A did an 'Alice in Wonderland' play in the beginning of the year. Also, Class 1-B did a 'sixteen in ten' play last month. Now, it is Class 1-C's turn and the play you are doing is Romeo and Juliet. Of course, with Koji-san as Romeo!" Akiro smiled.

    Kise frowned, "Are you going to be Juliet ssu?" Rei nodded as if it was the most obvious thing. Kise's heart tightened, why does my heart hurt for some reason?...

****

    After school, Kise met Rei at her locker. Kise smiled, "Sacchi, I missed you ssu!" Kise jumped on Rei and hugged her tightly.

    "Kise, don't hug me all of a sudden!" Rei hissed and pushed Kise away. Her face was bright red, and Rei could feel her face burn. So she held up her bag and used it to cover her face till she calmed down.

    "Ne, Sacchi are you free this Saturday?" Kise asked hopefully.

    "I am, why?" Rei answered bluntly.

    Kise felt his face get hot, "I wanted to hang out with you ssu!" He didn't know why he asked her to hang out, even though they were friends. Will she think I asked her out ssu?

    "Sure, pick me up at my house at 5. The plans of where we go are up to you, suprise me." She grinned.

    Kise's heart beat sped up, "Yay!" Kise smiled and mentally celebrated. Kise picked her up, and spun Rei around.

    Kise stopped and blushed, "I-I'm sorry ssu. M-My body moved o-on its own ssu." Kise felt embarrassed by his action.

    Rei couldn't say anything.