Lovable Traits

3rd person POV

    "Sacchi, let's go ssu!" Kise smiled as he waited for her at the entrance of her house.

"Sure." Rei shrugged.

As they were walking, Rei didn't notice Kise's stares and was casually reading her book as she walked.

    "Aren't you worried that you might run into a car or something? You aren't looking at the cars or road ssu." Kise walked closer to Rei.

    Rei instinctively swerved her body away from Kise, "I'm not that foolish Kise. I'm not going to get involved with car accidents." Her eyes softened.

Anymore...

    Kise hummed, "But since you are my friend ssu, I will protect you!" Kise smiled and lifted his arm and draped it over Rei's shoulder.

    Rei pushed Kise away, "Too close, you extroverted idiot." She went back to her book.

    "Ehh?" Kise sulked.

    Rei softly smiled but hid it with her book, "I'm reading, idiot." Rei huffed and walked ahead.

    Rei passed the school gates and walked inside the school with her chin held high. Rei didn't mean to pass off a rich-vibe but due to her upbringing, it was because of old habits.

    "Good morning, Rei." Koji sent a smirk to Rei.

    "Good morning, Koji-senpai." Rei sent one back, and totally ignored Kise.

    Kise puffed and sulked, "Sacchi, you're so mean ssu." Kise put his shoes away and grabbed his indoor shoes. After puting them on, he closed the locker and angrily walked to his 1st period.

    Koji looked at Kise, "What is his problem?" Koji asked with slight discomfort.

    Rei tch-ed, "Kise is an idiot." Koji only nodded but he also agreed.

    "Did you see the results yet?" Koji asked.

    Rei raised an eyebrow, "Koji-senpai, you're different from what I've heard. Also, no, I coincidentally met a friend yesterday." Rei responded.

    Koji tch-ed, "Foolish rumors, you shouldn't believe such inconveniences." Rei smiled in agreement.

    "I'll lead you to the result board." Koji began walking towards the drama club.

    Outside the door, there was a bulletin board hung on the side. On the board, event posters, results, and upcoming auditions were posted.

    "Oh, I made it." Rei blurted with no interest.

    Koji turned his head away from Rei, "O-Of course you made it. N-Not because I recommended y-you or acknowledged your p-potential!" Koji crossed his arms arrogantly.

    Rei grinned, "You what?" She decided to tease. Koji tched and ignored his burning face.

    "I said nothing of the sort, foolish kohai." Koji flipped his hair and gave the rich-vibe that Rei had.

    Rei looked at the clock on the wall, "Then, I'll see you at rehersal after school." Rei waved and began walking to her first class, where Kise was miserably sulking.

    "You look better when you are smiling." Rei intentionally whispered beside Kise's ear.

    Her voice gave shivers down Kise's spine and he stood up from his seat, causing everyone in the classroom to stare at them. Kise whined, "Sacchi, don't do that! You're so mean ssu!" Kise hugged Rei in attempt to make her stop teasing him.

    Rei nonchalantly sat in her seat with a neutral expression, but on the other hand Kise was whining and pouting.

    Rei shrugged, "I will stop for now, but I'm not going to promise anything for later." Rei grinned.

    Kise let go of Rei, "Your actions somewhat remind me of Akashicchi." Rei paused at his remark.

"I haven't seen him in a while actually, I'm meeting him in a few weeks though." Rei winked. Kise's eyes widened and he pouted.

"Don't go on a date with Akashicchi ssu!!" Kise whined childishly.

"I'm not, besides it isn't any of your concern of who I date." But, even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to date anyone will my heart fully into them. Rei smirked, "Jealous much?"

"What if I am ssu?" Kise pouted.

"You're joking, you don't like me idiot." Rei's voice sounded more like she was convincing herself. Kise shook his head, "I might." Kise smiled.

"After all, Sacchi has many lovable traits ssu."