Reveal

Rei's POV

    It's dark, I can't see anything. Someone turn on the lights! Though, when I try to move I can't.

    It smells like medicine and metal here, where am I? There's this familiar scent...

    Where have I... Nope, I know what it is. Kise is somewhere close by. Two voices, a girl's voice and his. Where is Koji?..

    "I'm telling you Kise-kun, it wasn't me!"

    "I won't forgive you if you're lying ssu."

    There was silence before I heard a moan. Can they like, NOT do IT beside me?! Sighing at Kise's stupid actions, I felt my conscious leave me before I awaken.

3rd person POV

    Kise dragged Tsumi towards Rei, who was laying extremely still on the white bed. Kise pouted, "But I know you did it ssu! When I went to find you, you had bloody hands AND you were talking to someone about your achivement ssu!" Tsumi tched, her cover was blown.

    "You committed murder ssu!" Kise scowled.

    "I'm telling you Kise-kun, it wasn't me!" Tsumi decided to continue playing innocent.

    "I won't forgive you if you're lying ssu." Kise frowned.

    Tsumi sighed, "Kise-kun, I love Koji-senpai." Kise hesitated.

    "I wanted a way to get close to him. But Rei Sachi kept getting in the way!! Rei kept saying something about remembering, so I assumed you had amnesia. I decided to dump you once you remembered, because you would leave me anyway..." She scowled.

    "So, after all this you expect me to love you?" Koji walked in the infirmary.

    Tsumi's eyes widened, "K-Koji-senpai!!" He glared.

    Koji growled, "If she doesn't open her eyes, I will personally get rid of you." She gasped.

    "Rei has corrupted you!! You used to be so cool and far away from everyone else!! Now with her, she made you soft and-"

    "ENOUGH!" Koji grabbed her collar. He was already in a foul mood, and Tsumi was making it worse.

    "Let her go ssu." Koji dropped Tsumi, and Kise looked at Tsumi.

    "I don't even care anymore, get out of my sight." Tsumi felt tears fill her eyes.

    "I've loved you since middle school! Is this how I'm repaid?!" She cried.

    "If you truly loved me, then you wouldn't stab the one I love." Koji scowled.

    Tsumi grabbed Kise's tie and pulled him down for a kiss. She grabbed his hand and made him cup her breast as she fakely moaned.

    Koji punched the wall, "Kise Ryota, Tsumi Yoko. Leave, now!" His eyes glared.

    Kise shook his head, "I need to be here when Sacchi wakes up ssu!" He only added onto Koji's rage.

    "So you make out with your girlfriend to pass time?" Kise choked.

    Kise shook his head, "No ssu! She-"

    Tsumi stormed out, "I see how it is, I'm obviously unloved!!" She slammed the door on her way out.

    Koji scowled, "I hate people like that." He sat on the edge of Rei's bed.

    Kise's head suddenly throbbed.

Ryo, promise me something.

Ryo, keep your eyes open!

-I'm strong ssu.

I love you, Sacchi.

    Kise's eyes widened as many images and scenes from the past stormed through his brain. He knew Sachi. He loved Sachi.

    He forgot her.