Amusement park

3rd person POV

    "Kise... I want that." Rei held Kise's sleeve as she pointed to a life-size maltese stuffed animal.

    Kise's heart beated and he felt his face heat up. Kise nodded, "Sure ssu." Thank god it is just basketball.

    "One try for the handsome gentleman?" The person in the booth smiled.

   "Yeah." Kise gave the man 2 tickets. Rei was still holding onto Kise's sleeve and Kise swore he could hear his heartbeat.

    "Okay, you have 3 basketballs. If you get one in, there is a small prize, two balls in, a medium prize and three basketballs in the hoop, you get one of the giant prizes." the man explained.

Kise shot all of the basketballs in the hoop perfectly, "Okay, here is your prize!" The man put the maltese plushie in Kise's hand.

Though before he could give it to Rei, she jumped gave Kise a hug. Kise was too startled by her attack and fell on his butt, "Thank you, Ryo!" Rei immediately covered her mouth.

Kise smiled, "That's the second time you'e called me Ryo today ssu..." Rei cursed to herself.

"I don't mind ssu!" Kise smiled wider. All he could think about is that him and Rei are becoming closer friends.

"Thank god, you're an idiot." Reu facepalmed.

"Eh?! So mean ssu! I won't give you the plushy then!" Kise announced stubbornly.

Rei pouted and put her hands on his thigh. She was already sitting on his lap, so she scooted closer to Kise. Kise blushed dark red, "What are you doing ssu?! I am still not giving it to you." Kise hugged the stuffed animal.

Rei pushed aside the plushie, and grabbed Kise's chin. In an instant, she pressed her lips against Kise's and pulled away, "No need, I can get it myself." Rei grabbed the stuffed animal while Kise was flustered.

Rei licked her lips, "Sacrifices are necessary to get the things we want." Kise covered his lips.

"But that was my first kiss ssu!" Kise pouted.

Rei frowned, No it wasn't. "Why are you acting like a girl? Though, that wasn't my first kiss so I don't mind."

"I wasn't your first?" Kise sulked. He became depressed for some reason and his heart started aching.

"Would you kiss anyone?" Kise asked Rei a question.

You're truly an idiot, why would you ask me this?... "Possibly, you never know." Rei dodged his question.

Kise pouted, "You're not fair ssu." Kise crossed his arms.

    "I'm not fair?..." Rei took a deep breath, she didn't want to start yelling at Kise.

    "Nevermind." Rei turned away from Kise. She didnt get up from his lap because she was comfortable.

    Kise hugged Rei from behind, and Rei hesitated. Kise pulled her closer and rested his chin on top of her head. Rei put her hands on top of his, "Don't hate me ssu." Kise spoke.

    Rei tried to turn around to see his expression, but Kise held tighter so she couldn't. Rei sighed, "Even if I wanted to, I won't be able to."

****

    "Your room is 602, it is on the second floor." The lady at the desk smiled at Kise. Though, she gave an evil eye to Rei.

    "Hey Kise, is it really okay for me to be in the same hotel as you?"

    "Yeah! I know the manager, so you don't have to worry about fees ssu." Kise smiled.

    "No, I mean.. We aren't dating, isn't it weird for us to be in the same room?" Rei frowned.

    Kise poked Rei's forehead, "If you keep frowning, you will gain wrinkles faster ssu. " Rei turned her head and scoffed.

"It doesn't matter ssu. After all, isn't this what you wanted?" Kise looked at Rei from the corner of his eyes.

"I wanted? You invited me though..." Rei mumbled.

"Ah never mind, shall we start heading towards our room now ssu?" Kise smiled.

Rei stared at Kise while they were walking, she could have sworn that she felt Kise's bubbly aura change. Rei gained the shivers in that moment, but it seems like Kise went back to normal...

****