Timeskips

3rd person POV

A few more months have passed, and not only did Winter pass, but also half of Spring. Rei was slowly losing her disorder and going back to normal...

    Well, almost normal.

    "Sacchi, let's go on a date ssu!" Kise smiled, his heart beating just at the sight of Rei's face.

    "No, I'm dating Koji." Rei yawned, they were walking to school. Kise's eyes sparkled...

    "You're so cute ssu! You're yawn sounds are so kawaii ssu!" Kise jumped on Rei and gave her a tight hug.

    Rei sighed, she couldn't do anything about Kise. He was extremely pushy about his feelings, and wouldn't leave Rei alone. Koji knew of this, yet he didn't do anything.

    It was up to Rei who she wanted to be with. Even though Koji said that he wanted to stay with Rei, after that trip he realized that she still had feelings for Kise. Koji wasn't assuming by himself, he went to talk to Rei for that matter and she was hesitantly responding.

    Rei was embarrassed by her actions, and tried her best to speak the truth. When Koji asked her if she liked Kise, Rei said I don't know. The one thing that made Koji uncertain was that...

    She didn't deny.

    Rei was greeted at the school gates by Rima and Raizu. All three of them got closer after the hot spring, and Rima helped Rei through most of her BPD. Raizu on the other hand, never knew Rei had it.

    Urio noticed improvements and told Rei that she should be fine after two weeks. Raizu looked at Kise but then back at Rei, "Rei is finally here! Let's go to morning practice!" She smiled.

Rima nodded, "Good morning, Sachi." Rei spoke good morning in return, and Raizu gasped.

"I FORGOT TO GREET! Good morning!" She rubbed her head nervously. Rima sighed, and Rei slightly smiled.

Kise saw Rei's small smile and showed a big smile, "Sacchi smiled ssu!" He went for a hug but Rei glared.

"Don't kill me ssu!" Kise covered his head. Raizu covered her mouth and began laughing, while Kise pouted.

"Raizucchi, don't laugh ssu." Kise whined.

Kise also somewhat got along with Raizu and Rima because the three of them had similar goals. Which, all have something to do with Rei...

Major Timeskip~

"Sacchi, can I speak to you privately? Koji can come too ssu." Kise looked at both Rei and Koji.

Kise gave Koji a glance, and the black haired male knew what Kise needed to say. The time for Rei to choose between them...

Was now or never.

Rei held onto Koji's sleeve, "Yeah, sure." Koji spoke uncertainly. He was going to lose Rei...

Kise led both Koji and Rei to the back of school. Kise looked Rei in the eyes, his yellow orbs met up with her brown ones. Rei hesitated, Kise never had such a strong look in his eyes...

"I've said more than once, but Sacchi, I love you ssu." Kise spoke seriously.

Koji sighed, he wanted Rei to be happy. If she chose Kise, that would be—painfully—fine with him. The blonde male had more to say though, "One more thing ssu. I won't be here for the second or third year ssu. I'm going to transfer ssu." Rei's brown orbs widened.

"What?.." Rei mumbled out loud.

"I know you are with Koji, but I need to know your answer now ssu. If you say no, then I can spend my time away giving up ssu." Rei's heart clenched at his words.

Koji intertwined his fingers with Rei's, "Sachi, my m-memories with y-you were amazing and u-unforgettable. If you want to be with Kise, I won't stop you. As long as y-you're happy." Koji spoke, his words becoming a double-edged sword.

"Do you not have any confidence in me?" Rei mumbled.

"Of course I have confidence in you, but recently you have been showing signs of regret and uncertainty." Rei paused at his words.

Koji sighed, "I'll give you two time alone." The black haired male took his leave, and untangled their fingers.

Silence followed and Kise smiled sadly, "Is that a no ssu?" Rei's mouth opened as if to say something, but her voice didn't work.

Rei took a deep breath to calm herself down, "When do you have to leave?" Rei asked.

"Tomorrow ssu." Kise kept his determination. He wasn't going to give up on Rei till he received a straight 'no'.

    "Oh." Rei began to get extremely nervous. If she said something that she will regret, most likely Rei would feel horrible till she cleared it up again.

    And most likely, her meeting Kise again... would be never.

    Kise softly smiled, "Let's play a game ssu!" Rei raised an eyebrow, curious of why he asked.

    "Sure?..." Rei felt Kise grab her hands.

    A few months ago, Rei would have pulled her hands back and kicked Kise away. Now, she simply stood in place and looked him in the eyes. Kise smiled, "I'll kiss you on the lips like we used to, and if you feel any type of disgust push me away, kick me, punch me, or stab me ssu. Though if it's the opposite, I'll know your answer ssu." Rei felt intimidated by his eyes.

    "What is the point of this?" Rei hesitated.

    "So you don't have to say any words. Knowing you, you'll probably say something you'll regret ssu. Instead, you can tell me by your actions ssu." Kise wrapped his arm around her waist.

    Rei sighed, "I'll agree." Kiss smiled and leaned his head in.

    ' Do I really love Kise? Do I love, Ryo? I have Koji... but do I have any feelings for Kise anymore? '