Chapter 20 - Second, First Date

For the past week, its been the same dream about Brandon and like an idiot I told him about the dreams. He just laughed at me. It's starting to get difficult to be around him. Like, the other night at dinner with the pack he kept putting his hand on my thigh and whispering in my ear. The jerk is getting a kick out of this.

"Come on Chris. I apologized like seventy times." he said standing in front of me. I glared at him. "I'm sorry baby. I'll stop teasing you."

"Promise." I smirked. He huffed.

"I promise." he mumbled. I smiled.

"I'm holding you to that, Whitfield." I said walking past him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"For a run. We already went through this." I huffed.

"I remember saying that I didn't want you going alone." he said.

"Who is going to go with me? Alicia and Aaron left, you have Alpha business, and Jasper found his mate so he's never around." I argued.

"What about Ashley? She loves to run." He asked. I spun in his hold.

"You're joking, right?" I glared.

"No, You two need to get along." he said sternly. I rolled my eyes and spoke.

"Yeah, that will happen when pigs fly."

"Come on, she's not a bad person when you get to know her. Give her a chance." he pleaded.

"Fine. Tell her to meet me outside in twenty. If she's not out there I am leaving without her." I stated firmly. He nodded and went to find her. I pulled out my iPod and sat on the porch, waiting. I hummed quietly to 'Disaster by JoJo'. I can't believe he wants me and Ashley to get along. It's all her fault why I can't stand to be near her. I was to engulfed in my own thoughts to notice Ashley standing there with a scowl on her face. It took everything I had not to punch her. I pulled out my ear bud and stood up. "Ready?"

"For?" She questioned.

"A run. Brandon didn't tell you?" I asked.

"No, he told me to walk the territory." She answered with a glare.

"I am going to kill him. " I huffed. She rolled her eyes.

"I am not going running with you. "

"Well don't. Brandon wanted you to come with me. I don't want you to go with me anyway. I'm fine by my damn self. " I put my ear bud back in and ran towards the woods. "Dumb Brandon. " I mumbled to myself as I picked up my speed.

****

It's been two hours of just running. I was currently laying on the ground in a pile of leaves. I heard some cracking leaves in the distance, stating that someone was coming. I wasn't worried because I knew exactly who it would be. I looked up to see a curious Brandon. "Why are you laying on the ground?" He asked.

"It's relaxing. Join me. " I smiled up at him. He laid next to me and we watched the sky. "You didn't have to lie to Ashley about running with me. I told you I would be fine. " I said with my eyes closed. I felt him shift onto his side and I felt his eyes on my face.

"Open your eyes Chris. " he whispered. I slowly opened my eyes to come in contact with his blue eyes. He searched my eyes. "I just want you to get along with each other so, we can all be in a room together without you or Alicia trying to get at her throat. "

"I know, but you could have just talked to me. I would've pretended to like her just to make you feel better, but I don't need you to set me up on a play date." I said placing my hand on his cheek. He smiled down at me and kissed me. The kiss was slow and full of need and love. It didn't take long for the kiss to get heated. I pushed him so he was on his back and I climbed on top. I took off my tank top showing my bra. He stared at my chest and groaned. I chuckled and leaned down to kiss him. He held onto my hips. I moaned as he flipped us so he was on top. He straddled my hips and took off his shirt. My hands ran down his chest to his six pack to his v-line. He groaned quietly. I smirked.