Chapter 22 - Night Out on the Town

"Get in the car Chris!" He demanded.

"No." I replied walking with my head held high and bare footed. I heard the car stop and a door close or should I say slam. He threw me over his shoulder. I pounded my fist against his strong back. "Let me down you, jerk face." He chuckled. Why was he chuckling? This was no laughing matter.

"Really? That's all you could come up with?" He laughed. How did we end up like this you ask? Well, let's start from the beginning. After we finished our make out session, Brandon finally let me get up and pick out a dress for tonight. I didn't tell him where Alicia and I were going, knowing he would show up to check up on me. I walked into Alicia's room to get dressed to go to Fury. Unlike Club Victory, this club was a human club. We were going to take a couple more friends, so, we called a few friends from our school. I took a look at my dress in the mirror and smiled. It was a strapless red dress, that came mid-thigh. I was wearing black heels and curled my hair to perfection. I applied some light red lipstick on my lips and light blush. I added a little mascara and fluffed my hair a little bit.

"Are you ready?" I asked Alicia as I check my lipstick. She nodded and grabbed her bag. I did the same. We walked to her car and drove to the club. When we got to the club it was already packed. We pushed past people and made our way to the booth in the back. Our friends were already there waiting for us to arrive. "Sorry girls, Alicia took forever." I said over the loud music. I sat down next to Sabrina, the quiet one. Across from me was Monica, the honest one/ the muscle and also Sabrina's mate. Next to her, was Patricia, the sarcastic one and the mate of Jasper. Alicia sat on the other side of Monica.

"You both look smokin'!" Monica exclaimed. We smiled.

"Thanks, how long have you all been here?" I asked.

"For about an hour. So, not long." Sabrina answered. She looked up and Monica and bit her lip. Monica stood up. Alicia moved and so did I. She grabbed Sabrina's hand and pulled her away. Those two could never keep their hands off each other. I shook my head.

"I'm going to get a drink." I told my friends as I walked over to the bar. I was about to order when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I searched the club and my sight landed on a pair of black eyes. I knew that we weren' the only wolves to be here tonight. I furrowed my eyebrows and turn and ordered a water. The bartender gave me a strange look, but he gave me a glass filled with water. After what happened at the party a few weeks ago, I will never drink ever again. I pushed through the crowd to see my friends already on the dance floor, except Alicia. I walked over to the table. "Why aren't you dancing?"

"Since Aaron is mister possessive, he told me that the only way I could go out on that dance floor is if you went with me." She said huffing. I laughed and pulled her up. We joined our friends in the middle of the dance floor and started to dance. We threw our hands up and sang. I felt a pair of unfamiliar hands on my hips.

"May I have this dance?" he asked. His voice was deep and scary. It gave me chills. I hesitantly nodded, trying to be polite. He pulled my into his growing bulge. He guided my hips to the music. "I've been watching you all night. That's a sexy little body you have there." he whispered in a husky voice. His husky voice wasn't sexy at all, not like Brandon's. I looked at Alicia to help me with my eyes, but she seemed focused on something else.

"What the hell are you doing?!" he said in a very angry voice.

Speak of the devil.

The man let me go almost immediately. He turned to face the very angry Alpha also known as my mate. "Who wants to know?" he asked looking Brandon up and down.

"Her mate." he growled. He pulled me into him. The two men growled at each other.

"We could always handle this outside." The man suggests. Just as Brandon was about to agree, Aaron cut in.

"Not here gentlemen. If you both haven't noticed we are not among our own kind."

Brandon growled. I pulled at his button up shirt trying to get his attention. He looked down at me with fire in his eyes. I bit on my lip, nervously. I've seen Brandon mad, but not this mad. He pulled me away from the crowd. He pulled me outside.

"Where are we going? I asked quietly.

"I'm taking you home." he said calmly. I pulled away from him.

"No, I don't want to go home." I sounded like a kid. He glared at me.

"If you would have been behaving yourself and not acting like such a whore-" my eyes widened as he said that. "Chris, I didn't mean-" Before he could finish his sentence, I smacked him across the face, but that wasn't enough for me. I kneed him where the sun don't shine. He doubled over onto the ground. I huffed and walked back into the club. I walked over to my table. My friends all on the dance floor grinding on their mates. "He thinks I'm a whore. I'll show him how slutty I can be." I stood up and grabbed the first guy I saw. I pulled him on to the dance floor. I began to grind on him. I felt sick to my stomach when his hands roamed my body. I just wanted to push him away, run home, take a shower and scrub my skin until it burns. He was attractive, yes but he wasn't the one I wanted to be feeling on my body. As much as I hate him right now, I can't help but love him, want him, crave him. I closed my eyes and picture the way he touched me last night, the way he held me tight. I wanted that so bad, but it's always one thing after another with him. I turned to my dancing partner and told him I was going to use the ladies room. I walked towards the secluded part of the club, where the bathrooms were. I walked inside and looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't help but question myself. 'Does he really think I'm a whore?' I sighed and started to apply more lipstick to my lips. I heard the door open, but I ignored it. I turned to walk away, only to be lifted onto the sink. A pair of hands ran up and down my thigh. I looked up at the face of the person touching my skin. I met the eyes of my mate. He looked into my eyes intensely and moved his hand to the inside of my thigh. I wanted to push him away, I wanted to yell and tell him how much of an asshole he is, but I couldn't. I couldn't move, talk, let alone breathe. He rubbed over my underwear, slowly. I let out a soft moan and my hips bucked. I didn't have to look at him to know that he was smirking. He unzipped his pants and let them pool around his ankles. I bit my lip never taking my eyes off of him. He pushed my underwear to the side and massaged my clit with his penis. I threw my head back and gripped the edge of the sink. All of a sudden, the handle on the bathroom began to jiggle.

"Hey, why is the door locked?" a squeaky voice asked. I tried to push Brandon away, but he kept me still and covered my mouth.

"We'll be quiet." He whispered. I mumbled against his hand for him to let me down, but he ignored me. He ripped a condom wrapper open and put it on. He pushed only his head inside of moving at a very slow pace. I gasped and grabbed his shoulders. I pushed his hand away and bit into his neck. He held onto my hips as he pushed himself in deeper inside of me. I bit harder into his neck trying hard to to scream. I wrapped my legs around him pushing him even further in. He lifted me and pushed me against the bathroom wall, causing me to unleash his neck. He squeezed my hips tightly and slammed into me repeatedly. I bit into my lip and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. He leans up and whispers to me. "I'm sorry, baby." He kisses down my neck and sucks on my cleavage. We continued like that. Me, struggling to keep quiet as he slammed himself into me. We soon both, found our releases. I slumped against him. I rested my forehead on his shoulder. As soon as I came to my senses, I pushed him away, causing me to slide down the wall. My legs were still a little weak, so I used the wall as support. I stood up straight and walked to the mirror. I made myself look presentable and made my way to the bathroom door and left. I walked out of the club and started walking home and that's how we ended here, in his truck full of silence. I had my arms crossed and my lips pouted. I could see him glance over at me from the corner of my eye. "Don't pout or I'll pull over and take you in the backseat." He warned. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Guess we'll be in for one hell of a fight tonight.