I Hate You

Your POV

I walked in Cody's house still shaking from what had just happened. I ran into his bedroom as fast as I could. I jumped on to his bed hugging the blankets and saw Cody in the doorway smiling.

"Hey if you're gonna cuddle with my bed don't forget about me!" He laughed jumping on the bed laying on me. I laughed and tried to push him off me and smiled. He began tickling me and I screeched. I laughed as he tickled me and I tried to push him off me.

"Gah! Haha Cody! I can't breathe!" I laughed. He laughed and proceeded to tickle me. I screamed and laughed.

"CODY CHARLES CARSON! STOP!" I laughed. He laughed and stopped kissing me for a split second not giving me enough time to kiss back and I frowned.

"What? You want me to kiss you again?" He laughed. I nodded and he rolled his eyes and leaned in locking his lips with mine and I felt a smile begin to form on my cheeks as we did. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he had one hand on my waist and his other was tangled in my hair. We both pulled away for air and smiled.

"Eh. I found out my lips have a fascination with your lips and they like yours very much" He joked and I rolled my eyes playfully. I slowly leaned in and kissed his cheek smiling and he blushed like crazy.

"Aw you're adorable when you blush!" I squeaked.

"This is why I hate my blush. But you're adorable when you squeak" He smiled making me blush. I laid down on top of him smiling... I forgot early on in the relationship... You seem everything in the world is nothing compared to you and your partners love. I did this with my evil ex (Not Ash) And I forgot I had a job, friends... I won't do that this time but, I am not going to not spend time with him. I love him with all my heart and never want to let him go.

He hugged me and I hugged back smiling. He chuckled and I smiled more.

"Cody Charles Carson, I love you with every bone in my body and always will." I smiled. He smiled back and kissed me softly, I by instinct kissed back.

"Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, I love you too. You are a gorgeous, adorable girl and I only wish you the best." He smiled calmly. I pressed my head against his chest listening to his heartbeat and it was rapid... ? Why was it so fast?

"Cody your heart is beating as fast as a rabit pounding it's foot against the ground. Why?" I asked. He chuckled as if I was stupid, I'm not stupid (HAMILTON REFERENCES BRUH!) He smiled and pulled my face up so I could look at his gorgeous face, he kissed my nose and chuckled.

"You know when you are hanging around your crush and you feel like your heart is going to pound out of your chest?" He asked still laughing a bit. I nodded softly so I wouldn't hurt his chest or something.

"That's the feeling I get with you, my heart starts to pound against my chest and I am intoxicated by you" He whispered grabbing me softly and holding me closer.

"I love you so much" I whispered blushing. He kissed my forehead softly.

"I never want to loose you" He cooed in my ear. I shivered smiling at his cold breath... Why do I think he is a killer... Hmm... Eh! Never mind. He got up smiling.

"Come on I will make you breakfast!" He laughed smiling. I giggled and got up following him to the kitchen. He smiled more and began making waffles. Waffles will always be better than pancakes. Court adjourned. Pancakes plead guilty.

"How did you know I love waffles?" I asked laughing. He winked at me.

"Because pancakes can suck it! Waffles are the best!" He laughed. I smiled at him and he finished making the batter and pour the soupy consistence in the waffle maker and walked over to me hugging me tightly. I giggled and he hugged me tighter.

"I love you" He whispered smiling. I smiled and nodded

"I love you too" I giggled. He smiled and walked back to the waffle maker and prepared the plates. I sat at the table and he walked to me setting the plate in front of me then kissed the top of my head softly and smiled. I blushed and ate the waffles. Once they were gone I stood up to wash the plate but he stopped me and took it from my hand and washed it for me.

"Hey! I was gonna wash that" I giggled. He smiled and kissef me softly causing me to kiss back. He smiled more and said.

"I don't care, my beautiful queen shouldn't have to work a day" He chuckled, he brushed my hair out of my face and I hugged him tightly.

"I love you Cody" I whispered. He smiled then quickly had a change of emotion in his face, at first he looked scared then angry but then...Shocked? He pushed me off.

"I hate you" He growled?

Hey guys!!! I have been working on this chapter for waaaaaay too long!!! I hope you guys liked it, I have a gift for you guys if you like the band BVB, I love you guys so much and holy crap!!! I never expected this story to be so popular! Thank you all so much! Question of the day!!! If you were able to go to Warped Tour, what would be the first 3 bands you would see? Thank you all so much! Love you bye! <3